August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Here was my test from today which is darker than yesterday. Currently 13dpo but af should of arrived yesterday along with no spotting 2-4 days like I normally do before hand. Off to the store to buy a digital just because I want to see the word pregnant on a test even if that sounds silly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
Here was my test from today which is darker than yesterday. Currently 13dpi but af should of arrived yesterday along with no spotting 2-4 days like I normally do before hand. Off to the store to buy a digital just because I want to see the word pregnant on a test even if that sounds silly.

Oooooo lovely line! CONGRATS!

Stategirl I found your DPO post.. I am not sure if you read mine but I keep cramping.. I am 6dpo today and have had cramps off and on since 4dpo... More so on 5 and 6 dpo though.. Also I had cramps though last week with some twinges stabby pains.. I think the 23rd and 26th both stabbies and both on different sides. The cramps could have been O cramps.. I have no other symptoms really :( My last pregnancy I was full of symptoms by now.. At 6dpo i had breast pain, twinges, exhaustion, and creamy yellow globby CM, and a sore right nipple. I just HOPE something comes up other then cramps :'( I usually don't cramp this early

If the evil AF doesn't show up by Aug 21st, I'll be testing this month also.. *fingers crossed*

Stategirl I found your DPO post.. I am not sure if you read mine but I keep cramping.. I am 6dpo today and have had cramps off and on since 4dpo... More so on 5 and 6 dpo though.. Also I had cramps though last week with some twinges stabby pains.. I think the 23rd and 26th both stabbies and both on different sides. The cramps could have been O cramps.. I have no other symptoms really :( My last pregnancy I was full of symptoms by now.. At 6dpo i had breast pain, twinges, exhaustion, and creamy yellow globby CM, and a sore right nipple. I just HOPE something comes up other then cramps :'( I usually don't cramp this early

I usually only have o cramps day before day of and after? Do you typically have it for longer? Your symptoms do sound similar to mind just a day or two different on when we felt some of them. Hope you get a bfp soon!

Congrats on the bfp!!! Exciting!!

I'm heading into 7dpo in a few hours. Had some sickly period like cramping this morning. My biggest thing right now is I just stopped breastfeeding a month ago and have been kind of feeling as if I needed to get new bras because mine were too big now. Tonight it's barely fitting. Gone right back to where I was in just a few days. Hopefully a good sign.

I'm heading into 7dpo in a few hours. Had some sickly period like cramping this morning. My biggest thing right now is I just stopped breastfeeding a month ago and have been kind of feeling as if I needed to get new bras because mine were too big now. Tonight it's barely fitting. Gone right back to where I was in just a few days. Hopefully a good sign.

7dpo was when I had pretty intense cramping. Also, somewhere later dpo I started noticing my breast were swollen. Hoping these are good signs for you too! How long is your typical luteal phase?

I usually only have o cramps day before day of and after? Do you typically have it for longer? Your symptoms do sound similar to mind just a day or two different on when we felt some of them. Hope you get a bfp soon!

I get o cramps but I never get cramps 6dpo(this early) before my next period.. It's def a new pregnancy or I am still sensitive from last months loss? I don't know :'( I am hoping my cramping is a good thing. BTW I feel also a weird pressure in my crotch which i have also before but I am UBER horny.. And I cant have any more BD because now I am sore. I swear we almost BD every day since the 19th lol and I am still a horn dog :(

Hey all! Joining in if yall don't mind. I should be testing on the 28th of August

I'm having minor cramps as well and I'm 5dpo. It's almost like twinging. Idk how to explain. It's the same feeling I had when I was on femera and my follicles were growing. Idkkkk. It's odd

I get o cramps but I never get cramps 6dpo(this early) before my next period.. It's def a new pregnancy or I am still sensitive from last months loss? I don't know :'( I am hoping my cramping is a good thing. BTW I feel also a weird pressure in my crotch which i have also before but I am UBER horny.. And I cant have any more BD because now I am sore. I swear we almost BD every day since the 19th lol and I am still a horn dog :(

I definitely had pressure down below and in my abdomen. Also it was like twinges or tightening and then relaxing down below. Hope you being uber horny helped you get a bfp soon this month!

7dpo was when I had pretty intense cramping. Also, somewhere later dpo I started noticing my breast were swollen. Hoping these are good signs for you too! How long is your typical luteal phase?

14-15 days! I'm pretty textbook on a 28 day cycle. Very very rarely I go to 29.

ovulation day! im finally 1 dpo tomorrow! yah fxd. dtd twice today and not yesterday but the day before. we have been at it all month in case it came early. i def felt my ovulaation cramps today! soo happy to start to see positives on here. congrats ladies!! yah for rainbow babies!!

Congrats again Stategirl on the BFP, and it is not silly at all to want to see the words Pregnant on a digital. For me, I imagine that is going to be the most exciting part, almost as the final confirmation!

Good luck to everyone who is testing soon and who are in the tww, baby dust to everyone!

I am on CD12 today so going to start OPK this evening. Hoping DH can keep to the eod pattern we seem to have going currently!

14-15 days! I'm pretty textbook on a 28 day cycle. Very very rarely I go to 29.

My cycle length has been 28 days most of the last cycles, but I ovulate slightly later so my luteal phase is only 11 days normally. A few cycles ago I ovulated two days later than my norm (cd19 instead of cd17) so my cycle went to 30 days and had me thinking I was pregnant. That was before I knew my luteal phase length to know once I got my ovulation day by temping when to expect af. Amazing all the things our body can tell us. I am sending you baby dust for the remainder of your tww. 7dpo was when I really started noticing symptoms!

Mum2gremlin- good luck on your tww hope it goes quickly and you get a bfp!

Aphy- hope you can convince your dh to stick to the plan. I know I lucked out. My dh has been so tired and worn out from working out in the heat we have had lately, but somehow we were lucky enough to have one stick- now just hoping it will remain this way for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Do either of you do anything extra during your tww? I have read many people eating the pineapple core or doing other things?

Congrats Stategirl!

BFN for me this morning sadly :( period is due tomorrow according to FF. So I shall wait for that and then be onto round 3!

Congrats Stategirl!

BFN for me this morning sadly :( period is due tomorrow according to FF. So I shall wait for that and then be onto round 3!

Sorry to hear that bollz. Hope your next cycle is the one- I know how frustrating it is to go through the tww and then know af will likely arrive. And thank you for the congrats.

Bollz - you arent out until the witch shows up so fx it's a no show!

Stategirl - I have also heard of the pineapple core thing etc but no, the only additional thing we do is use Staminogro which allegedly helps but if this isn't our month, I might consider the pineapple. Have to read up about it though...also heard that drinking grapefruit juice also helps to give you a lot of ewcm. Is there anything you guys used to get your sticky bean?

I have never heard of the pineapple core thing! I've only heard of pineapple as a means to induce labour!

Did anybody else in here try to gender sway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->