August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Someone asked for this. This is my test progression

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 26
Aphy- we did not do anything to help, but I was considering the pineapple core and was going to look it up more for next month if I hadn't gotten a bfp this month. Hopefully this is your month too and you won't even have to look it up!

Northern_me- I did not do anything to sway gender but am hoping for a boy. All of our friends and family we are close with who have little ones have a boy and I would love for our child to be close and play with them well 😃 What are you hoping for?

Tested at like 4am when I had to get up to pee...woke up a couple hours later to what I thought was an evap. Took another one and this showed up right away. I think I'm 10 DPO.
I had a BFP last month followed by a horrible period=chemical. Hoping this month it will stick! Last month's symptoms were only a lot of watery CM. This month for the past few days I've been STARVING and a little tired and now I'm mildly crampy. Just did a due date calculator and it's my birthday-that would be funny!
Good luck to everyone!

test.jpg

Last edited:
Tested at like 4am when I had to get up to pee...woke up a couple hours later to what I thought was an evap. Took another one and this showed up right away. I think I'm 8/9 DPO.
I had a BFP last month followed by a horrible period=chemical. Hoping this month it will stick! Last month's symptoms were only a lot of watery CM. This month for the past few days I've been STARVING and a little tired and now I'm mildly crampy.
Good luck to everyone!

Definitely see that line! Hope for a sticky bean for both of us.

Congrats to all the BFP's!!! Is it too early to say lucky thread? :haha: 4th day of August and 3 BFP's!!

Maybe it's just the time of year? Good luck to everyone!!

Congrats, Pooch! FX for your sticky bean!

Congrats to all the ladies who recently got their bfps! I am 8dpo now and will be testing on the 13th. Time seems to be moving in slow motion this cycle! This seems to be the lucky thread though!

Wow, so many BFPs!! Wonderful! Congrats to the ladies so far!

Am on CD25 today, so around 13DPO and had a negative this morning on a Tesco test... had lots of promising symptoms though which is making me a bit frustrated... waiting for af now I guess. Still, i'm not out until i'm out.

Congrats to the three lucky ladies!! can't wait for more!!

Wow congrats to the lucky mommas! So excited to see more BFPS!

This month I am thinking of using pre seed on all of my fertile days, does anyone else use it and had success?

Wow,congrats on all the BFP's!!!

Congrats pooch!! Yah another positive! Keep them coming! Its raining babies in April! Ovulation day yesterday. Today 1 dpo. I had ovulation pains all day yesterday into this morning. We finished with dtd 2 more times this morning. Really hoping we caught outlr eggy. We will keep it up just in case it happened later then my pains. Fxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->