August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Missyogi, we got pregnant our second month using pre seed, after trying for almost a year. It could have just been a coincidence, but we are for sure using it this time around as well!

Wow so many bfps! I hope many more will follow :)

Had my pelvic ultrasound today, and they went transvaginally too which was SUPER WEIRD! But found out the doc also wants an abdominal ultrasound done as well which would show organs like kidneys, liver and gallbladder. Not sure why they would want that for fertility testing!

I used preseed the cycle I got pregnant with ds. I also used it with my chemical in May and I am using it again this cycle.

I have decent cm even on clomid but I feel like it helps give me a boost.

BFPs are starting to pop up. Congrats!

Northern_me, we have two boys and would really like a girl. I am using OPKs and we agreed to stop BDing when we get a positive to give girl spermies a better chance.

Still haven't gotten a positive opk but I'm expecting it any day now.

Had my pelvic ultrasound today, and they went transvaginally too which was SUPER WEIRD! But found out the doc also wants an abdominal ultrasound done as well which would show organs like kidneys, liver and gallbladder. Not sure why they would want that for fertility testing!

The one I had was travsvaginal too and it was pretty much the most awkward appointment ever, especially when my left ovary was hiding... I'd want to know why they wanted to do an abdominal one as well! There was one point during mine that she moved around on my stomach but it was all during the same appointment and I think it was just so she could get a better view.

Afm, I just got my HSG test schedualed for Monday! I'm super nervous so I'm going to make my husband come along!

Got my second progesterone results back today...not good. 4.52. Monday was 4.83. Nurse said it's negative for ovulation. But I don't get it, my temps are higher than they've been all cycle! I've been doing research online and I've seen quite a few stories of women who had lower progesterone than me and have gotten pregnant. And that can't happen without ovulating...so confused!

BFPs are starting to pop up. Congrats!

Northern_me, we have two boys and would really like a girl. I am using OPKs and we agreed to stop BDing when we get a positive to give girl spermies a better chance.

Still haven't gotten a positive opk but I'm expecting it any day now.

We have two girls and are trying for a boy! Bit tricky!

Hi Ladies,

Just hoping I could join for this month. I've been taking a casual approach to this cycle so I purposely didn't use OPKs to track my exact O day but I'm somewhere between 3-5 dpo. Hoping to get my rainbow baby.

Welcome chocolatechip! Hopefully the casual approach works for you!

Congratutions on the bfp girls :)
I see we are few here having our third :) have two boys anf hoping for a girl :)
So I am going to this festival over the weekend and many relatives are coming to it too so I might have a drink or two. But I will be 8 dpo (or accoring to my apps 11 or 9 days) so I will be testing in the morning to be sure. I know if pg ot probably wont show on test but still will feel better.

Still waiting to o here too! I started getting ewcm yesterday with quite a bit today so I'm sure o is close. Still no positive opk so really hoping it shows up tomorrow.

We decided not to sway this cycle. I had originally wanted to sway pink but after a lot of thought I do not honestly care what gender so we are just going with it. Dh would prefer a girl but the two cycles we swayed were a bit stressful and I'm already feeling stressed enough without that this cycle.

Stopping in to say hi! I'm on cd20 and 5DPO. AF would be due on Aug 13 so trying to keep off testing until the 12th... we shall see I say that now!

I feel like symptoms are ramping up this evening. I've got some serious breakouts happening since this morning, my boobs are gone right back to breastfeeding size, and they're starting to get sore. Coming into 8dpo now. I've had cramping several times the past two days. We'll see! You would think I would be able to tell after two pregnancies.

The one I had was travsvaginal too and it was pretty much the most awkward appointment ever, especially when my left ovary was hiding... I'd want to know why they wanted to do an abdominal one as well! There was one point during mine that she moved around on my stomach but it was all during the same appointment and I think it was just so she could get a better view.

Afm, I just got my HSG test schedualed for Monday! I'm super nervous so I'm going to make my husband come along!

It is super awkward!! And I wasn't prepared for that at all!! That's weird that your ovary was hiding! She didn't say anything about mine other than the doc would have the results tomorrow. I'll wait till after my CD 21 bloods are done next week and go in to get all of the results at once.

I hope your HSG goes well! I would be so nervous about that one!! I read a story on here about a girl who had one done incorrectly... apparently the doc didn't remove the cap so the dye went all down her leg instead, but they didn't realize and ended up telling her that her tubes were completely blocked! So crazy! I'm sure yours will go off completely fine :) Good call bringing your husband in with you!

1st CONGRATS on the BFP's!

Ok ladies,,, Same-ish name :D Janisdkh just number 2. Formatted and lost my password. The whole forgot password email thingy does not work on this site...

7dpo well just about 8dpo now and tempted to test!!! I have had cramps for since 4dpo, not so comfy last night at 6dpo and now my boobs are slightly starting to hurt.. Super horny still and a weird pressure down below. Also a strange weird feeling in my uterus. I had similar with my last pregnancy so I am hoping here.. If I am not pregnant I am going crazy, I swear. I did have some spotting yesterday but I chalked that up to having way too much sex and me being way too sore down there... Yep, almost sex daily here :/

At 3dpo I took a pregnancy test to see if my HCG was fully out of my system when it came to tests and it is... Stark white so any faint line I do get :D I can feel at ease about.

Hopefully I can get my regular account back up and running...

Congratutions on the bfp girls :)
I see we are few here having our third :) have two boys anf hoping for a girl :)
So I am going to this festival over the weekend and many relatives are coming to it too so I might have a drink or two. But I will be 8 dpo (or accoring to my apps 11 or 9 days) so I will be testing in the morning to be sure. I know if pg ot probably wont show on test but still will feel better.

You never know :) My last pregnancy I got a super faint positive at 9dpo :D I think one at 8dpo too but too light to consider... Felt like line eye lol Usually that early they are so faint and easy to read as a negative.

Hey ladies,
Hope you don't mind if I join in. Going crazy with all these symptoms and need at outlet to vent. I am on 13dpo, to scared to test, don't want to see a bfn so waiting till when AF is due. My symptoms thus far have been lots of cramping from 5dpo, but they are calmer now, frequent urination, insomnia real bad, I broke down yesterday crying to do about it, very irritable, real gassy and sore breasts( but not as bad as they were 2 days ago so that makes me very nervous. really hoping and praying this is the month. Baby dust to everyone in the tww and congrats on the the bfps thus far!! ����

Ok so I woke up go to wc and pee in a cup. I took my cheapy and tested. While still sitting on the loo tryung to get my eyes to focus since I just woke up I started to see somerhing.. I was first sure it was line eyes and me still waking up burt no... they werr two! So I grabed my othet test wich cost more and not a strip one and used that too.. and within a minuite there it was!! Another line!!! OMG! I must have o earlyer than I thought. Noway can they bee this pos on 8dpo!!!
https://s50.photobucket.com/user/jo...160805_095012_zps0mh8ydph.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Hope the link works!!!!

This is our first month trying! Last month we just haf one oopsie (ttc geting close and we got careless one time). Omg!!! How on earth can I get over this weekend and not tell anyone why Im not drinking!!
😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->