August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Omg!! Catalyst!! :happydance: :yipee: :yipee:

Congrats sweetie! How lovely!! <3 <3 so happy for you! Eee!

Can't wait to follow your pregnancy journey! Cheers to baby #3! Hope it's a pink one for you ;) ;)

Ok so I woke up go to wc and pee in a cup. I took my cheapy and tested. While still sitting on the loo tryung to get my eyes to focus since I just woke up I started to see somerhing.. I was first sure it was line eyes and me still waking up burt no... they werr two! So I grabed my othet test wich cost more and not a strip one and used that too.. and within a minuite there it was!! Another line!!! OMG! I must have o earlyer than I thought. Noway can they bee this pos on 8dpo!!!
https://s50.photobucket.com/user/jo...160805_095012_zps0mh8ydph.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Hope the link works!!!!

This is our first month trying! Last month we just haf one oopsie (ttc geting close and we got careless one time). Omg!!! How on earth can I get over this weekend and not tell anyone why Im not drinking!!
&#128518;

Definitely see two lines are both! Congrats

Congrats catalyst!!

AFM, I started spotting yesterday and lost the baby early this morning...

Congrats on the BFPs already, 4 by the 5th of Aug is pretty good going! :thumbup:

AFM: I've been MIA for like, 9 days or so because my 3yo niece has been staying with me and she keeps me pretty busy, I don't know how anyone manages to do anything at all with a toddler in the house. Especially is she is a full blown threenager, really pushing on those boundaries at the moment!

I'm 1dpo today. I've been doing OPKs for the past 6 days, two a day, and the lines were all over the place in terms of darkness or being there at all, was really worried I would miss O, but lo and behold, yesterdays smu opk was a full blown, blazing positive so I got in touch with donor and he arrived last night, about 8hrs post positive OPK. I've only had one donation this month, using preseed and softcups and I'm not sure whether to try and get donor out tonight as well. It's a 2hr round trip for him so I feel pretty bad about calling him out here. I know it only takes one go at it, but it feels like my chances are really slim.

I intend to wait out on testing until at least 12po, but we'll see how that goes. I bought 25 10mlu ICs so the temptation is real!

:dust:

Thank you ladies.. It's a pretty tough blow but we aren't going to stop trying.. I know we're supposed to have a family.

Congrats on the BFPs already, 4 by the 5th of Aug is pretty good going! :thumbup:

AFM: I've been MIA for like, 9 days or so because my 3yo niece has been staying with me and she keeps me pretty busy, I don't know how anyone manages to do anything at all with a toddler in the house. Especially is she is a full blown threenager, really pushing on those boundaries at the moment!

I'm 1dpo today. I've been doing OPKs for the past 6 days, two a day, and the lines were all over the place in terms of darkness or being there at all, was really worried I would miss O, but lo and behold, yesterdays smu opk was a full blown, blazing positive so I got in touch with donor and he arrived last night, about 8hrs post positive OPK. I've only had one donation this month, using preseed and softcups and I'm not sure whether to try and get donor out tonight as well. It's a 2hr round trip for him so I feel pretty bad about calling him out here. I know it only takes one go at it, but it feels like my chances are really slim.

I intend to wait out on testing until at least 12po, but we'll see how that goes. I bought 25 10mlu ICs so the temptation is real!

:dust:

GL to you! I tested this AM with FMU at 11 DPO (my LP is 11 days, due to start AF tomorrow), and it was neg. It was just a cheapie from the dollar store though, so I'm hoping AF just stays away tomorrow and I will test again in a few days! This is also technically my "freebie" month. My surgeon actually told us to wait 2 cycles after my polyp removal/laparoscopic surgery for endo in June. My cycles are really long lately though (35 days last month, 36 this month) so it felt like torture to wait that long... so we called July a "freebie" and we'll be so happy if we get a BFP but it won't stop us from trying again if we don't. I'm supposed to have a post-op appointment with my surgeon and I was going to ask for Clomid or something to up our chances just a little bit. I totally get how you feel re: not wanting to inconvenience your donor. Ours just lives down the road but he's so busy that it seems like we are putting him out sometimes... although he'd never say that. I guess it's like that for any people who are TTC -- it doesn't always happen when it's convenient!

Thank you ladies.. It's a pretty tough blow but we aren't going to stop trying.. I know we're supposed to have a family.

I'm so sorry Gag! :hugs: strengths during this time xxx

Ok so I woke up go to wc and pee in a cup. I took my cheapy and tested. While still sitting on the loo tryung to get my eyes to focus since I just woke up I started to see somerhing.. I was first sure it was line eyes and me still waking up burt no... they werr two! So I grabed my othet test wich cost more and not a strip one and used that too.. and within a minuite there it was!! Another line!!! OMG! I must have o earlyer than I thought. Noway can they bee this pos on 8dpo!!!
https://s50.photobucket.com/user/jo...160805_095012_zps0mh8ydph.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Hope the link works!!!!

This is our first month trying! Last month we just haf one oopsie (ttc geting close and we got careless one time). Omg!!! How on earth can I get over this weekend and not tell anyone why Im not drinking!!
&#128518;

Congratulations!!!! Make the best of the weekend and good luck trying to keep it secret

I'm so sorry Gagrl! I firmly believe your time will come. Lots of hugs!

I'm sorry Gag, that is such an awful thing to have happen. We are all here for you!

Omg!! Catalyst!! :happydance: :yipee: :yipee:

Congrats sweetie! How lovely!! <3 <3 so happy for you! Eee!

Can't wait to follow your pregnancy journey! Cheers to baby #3! Hope it's a pink one for you ;) ;)

Thank you :) hope you join me soon

Sorry to read this Gagr... Hope you're ok.

Just been catching up on the thread. Congrats to those who have bfps already.

Afm still just taking it one day at a time, no idea if, or when I'll ovulate after my MC last month. My chart is all over the place, but thankfully my HCG levels are zero and I've had a negative test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->