August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Congrats catalyst!

Gagrl I'm so sorry :hugs:

By tomorrow my trigger should be gone, my test was super super light this morning. So tomorrow I will trust it is true if I get a line haha. I had a 0.3 dip today and hoping that it is an implantation dip, I am loving my chart this month :haha: Pretty much all my symptoms are gone but I'm not counting that as a bad thing because when I fell pregnant with DS it was the one month I had zero symptoms

:hugs: gagrl. I'm so sorry, hun. You must be heartbroken, but keep your faith in knowing you ARE meant to be a mom, you ARE meant to have a family. It will happen for you soon. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

:hugs: gagrl. I'm so sorry, hun. You must be heartbroken, but keep your faith in knowing you ARE meant to be a mom, you ARE meant to have a family. It will happen for you soon. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you!! I know my time is coming..

So sorry Gag, I can't begin to imagine how you feel. You will definitely be blessed with beautiful children, it's just a matter of time. You are In my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Liz.. It'll happen, right now I guess wasnt the right time.

So so so sorry to hear that Gagr. Just keep on remembering that you are completely meant to be a mom and one day the most perfect child will come to you that couldn't have happened from any other cycle. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Gagrl, that's heartbreaking.

Thanks ladies. It's been a learning experience and there have been some positives to come out of this.. I know I can get pregnant now, it only took five months from mirena removal, and it just showed both of us that we really are ready to be parents. My dh has been incredible and he said we're not going to stop trying until he gets me good and pregnant for real. My step dad who is a obgyn and I talked and he made me feel so much better.. Thank your all for your support..

BFPs are starting to pop up. Congrats!

Northern_me, we have two boys and would really like a girl. I am using OPKs and we agreed to stop BDing when we get a positive to give girl spermies a better chance.

Still haven't gotten a positive opk but I'm expecting it any day now.

We have two girls and are trying for a boy! Bit tricky!

Us, too, but I'm assuming we'll have another girl!

I am so sorry, Garglinpitt. This happened to me this past June. It's really gutting. My doctor said the good news is that everything seems to be working and it was probably just a chromosomal abnormality. :hugs:

Congrats to you, Catalyst!

Afm - saw my Obgyn this morning regarding the abnormal and prolonged spotting I had before and after AF this cycle. She thought maybe it was the Pregnitude she had recommended after my CP and said to try cutting the dose in half. She also suggested baby aspirin once a day. I asked about testing my progesterone and she said they don't do that because the newest research doesn't support the theory that progesterone impacts pregnancy or miscarriage rates.

Ask4joy my doctor said the same thing about progesterone testing. He will test after you know you are pregnant but not before. I'm glad to know that someone else's doctor has the same opinion on this since I thought it was odd

Ask, that would be weird if it was the pregnitude causing all the spotting for you! What was in that one again?

I never knew that about progesterone.... I guess it's only helpful in determining whether O has occurred or not

Thanks for sharing, todmommy. I looked into myself and found a 5 year research study that was published this past November that corroborates my doctor's statement. I guess it's good to know she's up to date on her research! She did say that using natural progesterone cream after ovulation shouldn't cause any harm if I wanted to use it (I tried it one month before TTC and noticed it helped reduce PMS symptoms).

I didn't know that either, Belle! She said with the positive OPKs and corresponding temp shift I can be pretty sure I'm ovulating.

The only reason she said it might be the Pregnitude is because it was the only thing different last month and I've never spotted like that before. She also asked if I had taken a pregnancy test when I started spotting. I didn't tell her HOW MANY I took! They were all BFNs except for a very convincing evap on a dollar tree test that showed up after 45 mins a couple days before I started spotting. Maybe it was another CP and my hcg never got high enough to detect on a urine test, thought she didn't suggest that. Just said the spotting was weird.

Anyway, the Pregnitude is folic acid and myo-inositol. Doc said it usually helps people ovulate and also helps your body process insulin so she thought it might help with my acne. Acne is a bit better. Going to take it only once a day instead of twice and see what happens.

Ask- folic acid is often used with People who have a lot of blood clotting genes. often they are asked to take it or other versions of it so it may have caused some thinning of your blood and for you to bleed more maybe?

My face! It hurts so much. Wicked bad acne breakouts. This better be a sign, otherwise I'm suffering for nothing.

7dpo today and I know I'm crazy for even testing but I broke down today and tested. Ughhh stark white negative. I know it's still early so I'm remaining positive and hopeful. But I'm going crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->