August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Can I please join? It looks like I'm 4DPO today.

Gagrilinpitt, I'm so sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing last cycle. It was heart breaking. Take all the time you need and be kind to yourself. I was surprised how horrible I felt at the time but also how quickly I bounced back. I hope you're doing ok. I didn't think I'd O this cycle button CD 27 I got a temp rise. Take all time you need.

I tried to catch up on some of the previous posts. Last cycle I ate pineapple core from 1-5 DPO. The core apparently has something in it that starts with B. I got SO over pineapple! Unfortunately it wasn't a sticky BFP and this cycle i wasn't expecting to O and didn't believe it until today (4DPO) so it was too late

Congrats on all the BFPs and good luck to all of you who are still in. I'm not sure when AF is due for me, maybe around the 17th, but I won't be testing until after the 17th.

Hey can I join in too? I've got no cycle to go by, I'm just tracking CM and my cervix and other symptoms! The past few days I've been more horny than usual, plus had some decent globs of CM, so I'll likely not be able to resist POAK in the next 10 days or so.... Haha!

Welcome Sarah and flying!

I took my digital this morning after a 4 hour hold. 😃
I am going to try to stop the need to POAS each morning now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
AF arrived right on schedule so I am out this month. Best of luck to all of you ladies!

So sorry Clara- hope next cycle finds you with a sticky bean!

Welcome Sarah and flying!

I took my digital this morning after a 4 hour hold. 😃
I am going to try to stop the need to POAS each morning now.

I don't know if that need ever goes away, haha!

How is everyone this morning? Took a test this morning (9dpo) and I think I might have the faintest squinter of all time. Can't tell if it's an Evap or not. Can't even get it to show up in a picture, really. Will test again tomorrow! Had some more really bad cramping last night.

You can't beat that Digital state girl! It's definitely official now xxx

Good luck Northern,I hope the squinter becomes stronger!

Good luck Flying! Fx for you this cycle!

Clara- fx the next cycle you get your BFP!

I'm finally starting to see some change to my cm so I'm really hopeful 😁 Hmmm,can a person get the full ewcm etc and still not O?

You can't beat that Digital state girl! It's definitely official now xxx

Good luck Northern,I hope the squinter becomes stronger!

Good luck Flying! Fx for you this cycle!

Clara- fx the next cycle you get your BFP!

I'm finally starting to see some change to my cm so I'm really hopeful 😁 Hmmm,can a person get the full ewcm etc and still not O?

I got EWCM and then O'd 9 days later when my CM was creamy. This is my first cycle after a chemical and O was delayed. But yes I think you can get EWCM, even a positive OPK and gear up to O but not actually O. How frustrating are our bodies!?!!

Still no temp rise here yet. On top of it I woke up at 2.30am. Then my DS woke up at 3 am and brought him to bed with me which always end in bad sleep for me because he rolls over at least every hour or so to nurse. So I took my temp everytime I woke up and it was always around the same, so while not perfect, I think I got a somewhat reliable temp.

Garglinpitt, I'm sorry you lost your beany. You'll get a sticky one in no time, you'll see.

Congrats catalyst!

Welcome all newcomers.

AFM, O day is today. OPK was positive yesterday and negative today. We did our best and all we can do now is wait and hope.

New to opk. What does it mean when they are lighter like the one below?

Attachments

• opl.jpg
    opl.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 15
New to opk. What does it mean when they are lighter like the one below?

It doesn't mean anything other than it is not positive. You want it to be as dark or darker than the control.

3do today! ladies that had positives already. did you have early dpo symptoms?! im so excited for the next 8 days of symptom spotting!

3do today! ladies that had positives already. did you have early dpo symptoms?! im so excited for the next 8 days of symptom spotting!

This was my dpo symptoms. Fx'd for you.

1-5dpo nothing too significant. Light cramping and nausea along with a headache periodically
. 6dpo more intense cramping in late afternoon/evening.
7dpo fullness in abdomen and bubbling primarily left sided all morning.

Hoping these are good signs

Update: 7dpo late evening almost 8dpo time spotting while wiping. Nothing in liner and haven't spotted since. Typically spot brownish discharge for 2-4 days before af. Af due August 2nd. My luteal phase is only 11 days.

8dpo-10dpo tmi sorry- twinges or slight contracting feeling noted around vagina. Haven't ever experience this that I know of. Experience for a few minutes once or twice each day. Not painful just odd feeling. Cervix feels high and soft. Cm still white and creamy, although, less today than 5-7 dpo. Breasts feel swollen today but not sore. Fullness in abdomen still.

11 dpo- backache bloated heartburn. High soft closed cervix. Insomnia up between 2am-3:30 am

12dpo- faint line on wondfo. Backache bloated cramps.

13dpo- darker line on wondfo. Backache, cramps, intermittent nausea, increased appetite. Slight light headed

14dpo- insomnia up between 2-4 am. Darker wondfo test line. Feel like a cold or sinuses/allergies are bothering me.

Aww thanks stategirl!! and congrats! Pregnancy is such an awesome expereince, just enjoy it bc it fly's by and then you will want another one. ;) I miss being pregnant and feeling the baby move in side its unbelievable. We were so excited about my last pregnancy but it ended at 9 weeks in June. Such a bummer but i know things are meant to be will be. So here we are fx crossed for Rainbow Baby in April!Good luck with your pregnancy!

Thanks mum2gremlin. Hope you get your rainbow baby! It is so exciting and scary at the same time. Just hoping for a h&h 9 mos! This is our first so everything is a new experience for me 😃

Im so nervus after geting pos yesterday at what I thought was 8dpo according to my usual cycles. With both the boys I didnt get pos untill 12 or 13 dpo so I am sceptic about these lines even so dark.
I am wondering if I ovulated early, had 28 days cycle two cycles ago so might happen again right?
Think I wont fully get it untill wednesday/thursday when I should have started AF. Think I will test again monday.. and wednesday hahaha to make sure!!

Me too! I have a very irregular cycles so the wait to o is awful. It's always will I even o? When will I o? Have we done enough bding to cover it? Seriously the tww is way less stressful.

Cd 14 here and no positive opk. I'm testing 3 times a day so I'm certian I won't miss it this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->