August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Me too! I have a very irregular cycles so the wait to o is awful. It's always will I even o? When will I o? Have we done enough bding to cover it? Seriously the tww is way less stressful.

Cd 14 here and no positive opk. I'm testing 3 times a day so I'm certian I won't miss it this cycle.

I agree Krissie! I hate waiting to O! DH and I are just going with the less stressful but much more tiring plan of BD every other day from the end of my period to the start of the next one (which hopefully doesn't come!). We'll also throw in a few extras when I think I am near ovulation.

Glad I'm not alone here haha. This is my first official month ttc. And I am like come on lady luck because I'm going to lose my mind.

Those who are chart experts, could you please take a look at mine?

This is my first cycle following an early MC. FF moved my crosshairs from CD27 to 29 this morning. If I put it on 'research' setting it changes it to CD24. I'm confused!

This is my first cycle following an early MC. FF moved my crosshairs from CD27 to 29 this morning. If I put it on 'research' setting it changes it to CD24. I'm confused!

I would not say I am an expert by any means but I can see why it changed from 27 to 29 do to the one temp on cd28 that dropped a little. I wouldn't go with cd24 that doesn't make sense. Usually want 6 temps below coverline before o and three above it to confirm it. Good luck!

Thanks Stategirl. Yeah I didn't think CD24 is wrong but it might also be taking into account my CM. I didn't think it would even bother with that little dip on CD27 because it's still leaving 6 below and three above the cover line. I'm hoping I O'd on CD27 because DH was away for work from CD28-30 so we wouldn't have such great odds if it was CD29.

I would have guessed the 27th and just assumed that you had a random low temp (due to being cold while sleeping, breathing through your mouth, etc.) although the CM does make it seem like the 24th is possible as well. Either way, I'd be surprised if it was actually the 29th.

Thanks missyogi, that's what I had thought too. If I got in an change that temp and put it a little higher, FF moves it back to the 27th. Crazy to think that .1-.2C can change where FF puts crosshairs when it could be as simple as sleeping with your mouth open to put it out by even more than that. My LP varies a bit so I probably won't know now. I've got low expectations for this cycle anyway.

8dpo and had a squinter today. No one else seen the line but me. And I didn't even look at the test until like 45 minutes later so I'm not confident in it at all. But I guess we will see.

8dpo and had a squinter today. No one else seen the line but me. And I didn't even look at the test until like 45 minutes later so I'm not confident in it at all. But I guess we will see.

Hope the squinter will get darker :)

Exciting!

Well I got my account back :D YEY! Stupid me for formatting and losing my password errrrr..... No more using Janisdkh2 lol

I tested at 8dpo :/ I see nothing... Tomorrow is 10dpo and I hope when I test in the AM I will see something faint.. If not I will test Wed...
If I get a positive I will post photo's and I will share my symptoms through dpo... :)

Gagrilinpitt- I am so so so sorry for your loss honey <3 xoxo

State-So exciting! Congrats!

Catalyst- Grats :D Cant wait to see your lines <3

Jbugg- I bet that's a real line! Cant wait to see those tests!

not sure if this works but this is a tweak of the test i seen a vvvvvf line on. I'm uploading two. the first is about 20-30 minutes after i tested. It had some light color to it. And the second is after the test is completely dried. You can kinda see how wide the faint line was when looking at that one.

https://tinypic.com/r/332cxw3/9

https://tinypic.com/r/10z5pwm/9

hopefully the pictures on in this one.

Attachments

• 20160807_002816_opt.jpg
    20160807_002816_opt.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20160807_002619_opt.jpg
    20160807_002619_opt.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
I can see it jbugg! Did you test your trigger out? I hope it keeps getting darker!

I didn't test my trigger out this month. But last month the trigger was gone 5dpo so I was assuming 8dpo would be safe to assume it was out.

Jbuggx- hope your trigger is out and it keeps getting darker! I do see the line- good luck!

Congrats Stategirl!

Jbugg - Good luck, I see that line on the first picture without even having to squint, hopefully it gets darker for you! :dust:

AFM: 3DPO - no symptoms, maybe a little light cramping? Was very bloated and crampy last month, which was BFN so hoping the lack of symptoms this month is a good sign. Only managed one insemination so chances aren't that great, but I'm still excited! Testing in 9 days!

Jbugg, I hope that is the start to a BFP! I don't want to be a party pooper, but be careful since you had the trigger. Mine were always gone by 5dpo, then one cycle it lasted until like 13dpo! It got more and more faint, never darkened so I know it wasn't a CP, but it really made me think this was it. It really tricked me and I thought it was the start of a BFP. I hope you're not experiencing what I did, as it was so heartbreaking, but just wanted to warn you the trigger can last a long time even if it never has before. I hate the trigger shot now lol but GL sweetie and KMFX it darkens!! :hugs:

Delayed update from me- spotting turned out to be AF- she got me HARD later the same day :(

But it means I will still be an August tester- should be testing again around 26th....

Af is coming...spotting and cramps this morning. Bfn yesterday. Will be skipping August and beginning of September, so I'll be back end of September. Hopefully will be on femara and progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->