August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Sorry mazzle and Emily. Good luck and fx'd for the next cycle you will be trying on!

Sorry about AF ladies 😢 Fx for next cycle!

I ended up not testing this morning (10dpo) because of my daughters failed sleepover at Grandma's house, haha. Mom to the rescue. I had what could have been a squinter yesterday..should I test again today or wait for fmu tomorrow?

I ended up not testing this morning (10dpo) because of my daughters failed sleepover at Grandma's house, haha. Mom to the rescue. I had what could have been a squinter yesterday..should I test again today or wait for fmu tomorrow?

Test! Just make sure to do a bit of a hold. FX'do for you!

I'm guessing I O'd yesterday based on CM and cervix. Still waiting for temp to confirm, which is off to a slow rise. But as mentioned my temping isn't that great these days so not putting too much weight on that. Only got one bd in as DH left for work next morning. Now here is to hopefully more than 5 days before AF shows. Baby steps, right?!?

Sorry to you ladies who have had a visit from AF. :( keep your chins up and focus on your next cycles! Don't forget to have fun. ;) northern if you can muster up the courage for whatever answer the test shows you then go for it. I would be too nervous lol. I'm really hoping you see a darker line. :)

Jbugg, hopefully that trigger is defo out of your system, but considering last time it was out at 5dpo , it's possible.. Good luck!

Sorry to all who's AF arrived :( Good luck this cycle though xxxxx sending sticky bean dust.

I tested this morning at 10dpo and I see barely anything.. I mean my mind might be playing with me... Line eye sucks!!!! I feel like I did get caught this month but yet I am pretty sure I should have a positive by now? I dunno.... Guess I will test when my period is due and hope it's positive.

I am just sick of all this bad luck with pregnancy losses, I might have 4 kids but I had about 12-13 losses.. 3 of which I carried longer.. 10.3 weeks, 10.3 weeks and 14 weeks and all of 3 were blighted ovums :'(

I am thinking lack of symptoms now is a good thing because with my last two blighted ovums, symptoms were insane early on...

Janis, hoping it is a sticky bean you saw and that this one sticks good and solid!

Good luck to all the other ladies still to test and fx for ladies who had AF come visit this cycle

I finally got my +OPK so it's time for hubby to man up 😂

Janis, hoping it is a sticky bean you saw and that this one sticks good and solid!

Good luck to all the other ladies still to test and fx for ladies who had AF come visit this cycle

I finally got my +OPK so it's time for hubby to man up 😂

Thanks sweetie, I am sure it's line eye though LOL :'(

Good luck to you! and grats on the +opk xxx

Ugh tested again this morning and I mayyyyy see the faintest faint of all time. I think it's just line eye. So whatever yesterday was seemed to have gone away.

The only reason I don't think it was trigger yesterday was because I had tested with a cb on 7dpo and it was negative. If the trigger was still there I would assume it would have been there on 7dpo also.

So idk what to think. I'm done testing until the 12th.

Janis - With my boys I got bfn on 10dpo, Think I was 12 or 13 dpo when I got faint lines and solid pos on the day AF should have arrived I think. (my memory might be wrong haha).

So my mind has been spinning this weekend.. am I pg, am I not? Is this fluke or what, did I ovulate early or am I maby pg with twins and they give extra hsg or something?
And to set mymind on ease, even tough I kept my tests from friday morning I tested when I came home this afternoon with a cheapy (had 3 left).

And since Im on my computer I should be able to post pic not link. The first will be of my old test from friday and the second from now (one morning one afternoon - taken 10-15 min after dipping and 5-10 min after dipping - took longer first time since I took two tests haha).

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/joninarakel/Mobile%20Uploads/20160805_095012_zps0mh8ydph.jpg

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/joninarakel/Mobile%20Uploads/20160807_184545_zpspguwxuwd.jpg

What do you think? Is it getting darker?

Jbuggx- Did you use the same brand test as the one yesterday? not uncommon to get a fainter line and still be pregnant. I gave up on testing too and wont be testing till AF :'( Again, Good luck

Catalyst- CONGRATS! Those are strong lines for 10dpo :o I have had lines with my pregnancies, at 8dpo, 9dpo and 11dpo and never that dark :o wow!

Jbuggx- Did you use the same brand test as the one yesterday? not uncommon to get a fainter line and still be pregnant. I gave up on testing too and wont be testing till AF :'( Again, Good luck

Catalyst- CONGRATS! Those are strong lines for 10dpo :o I have had lines with my pregnancies, at 8dpo, 9dpo and 11dpo and never that dark :o wow!

I am guessing I ovulated early then :)
We arw so amazed... and both bit guilty feeling too... so many try for so long :/ is that normal to feel that way?

Enjoy the privilege of being able to feel guilty.

Congratulations on your 3rd little miracle Catalyst

Yeah same brand test. And I know it's still early as I'm only 9dpo. I just of course would love to know as early as possible.

Me too! I have a very irregular cycles so the wait to o is awful. It's always will I even o? When will I o? Have we done enough bding to cover it? Seriously the tww is way less stressful.

Cd 14 here and no positive opk. I'm testing 3 times a day so I'm certian I won't miss it this cycle.

I agree Krissie! I hate waiting to O! DH and I are just going with the less stressful but much more tiring plan of BD every other day from the end of my period to the start of the next one (which hopefully doesn't come!). We'll also throw in a few extras when I think I am near ovulation.

Ahhhh, yes, waiting to O is a total mind f*** here!! I'm not using OPKs cos I can't afford to use them for potentially months and months every single day! I don't have a cycle to go by, so I'm literally just waiting and paying attention to my body and trying not to obsess over every niggle in the process....

I had some serious CM a few days ago, though my cervix didn't change much until getting higher and maybe softer yesterday. We bd three nights ago and now I'm obsessing that what if I O'd yesterday/today and we missed it?? But I can't know, so now I don't know if I'm in the TWW or still waiting for O. :shrug:

Hi I am due to Test on 16/8 so would like to join :)
Currently believe I am 7dpo and having very sore and swollen breasts which I never get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->