August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

I am also 7dpo (FF finally put cross-hairs up!) so I guess I will be testing next week too...which would be great as it's my birthday next Wed so it would be lovely to get a positive result after my m/c last month!

I've been taking tests already though to make sure I get a -ive result. But I am realistic in that it might not happen this month.

So excited about more bfps!!

FM, I called my sister who had three MC before her ivf twins miracles. She was so supportive and I love that she understood me and exactly how I feel. She did tell me her third Mc she was 14 weeks and after the D & C she had the doctors test the baby. It turns out the baby had Turner syndrome and downs. Her RE did say most miscarriages happen because your body knows that baby is not perfect and because our bodies are so unique and special they realize this. Although it doesn't make the pain go away because I wanted this baby and this pregnancy, it does comfort me knowing my body figured that wasn't our perfect baby

10dpo and this was fmu.. what do yall think? Pic was taken within 10 minutes. Took a test last night and it was negative. I already discarded my pee so I couldn't test with anything else.

Attachments

• 20160808_073433_opt.jpg
    20160808_073433_opt.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 23
10dpo and this was fmu.. what do yall think? Pic was taken within 10 minutes. Took a test last night and it was negative. I already discarded my pee so I couldn't test with anything else.

I definitely see a line, no squinting necessary! Very interested to see a test from the next day!

jbugg, I can totally see it! Woo hoo!

Well, I will be getting my CD21 blood draw this Wednesday, and (I'm not sure if I let you lovely ladies know or not), the fertility clinic called me back and we have an appt. for next wednesday. I'm definitely freaking out because I didn't think we would get in that quickly! I don't know what to expect for the first appt.!

I also am debating on not temping the remainder of my LP.... LP temps so affect my emotions (high temp = good day, low temp = bad day). That's not a healthy mindset to have and I think I need to reduce stress however I can. I'm consider temping when AF ends until after ovulation can be confirmed and then forgetting it the rest of the time. I used to cuddle my husband in the mornings, and now I don't because of the stupid thermometer. So I'm thinking screw it!

Congrats Catalyst! Definitely darker!!!

Good luck Emma, Flyer and Bumble!

Belle,so whatever feels right for you. If it's affecting the quality of your relationship then maybe a break isn't a bad idea. And I'm sure your husband is missing the cuddles as much as you are!

Jbug definitely see a line!!!!

Gags, it really helps knowing your body knows what's best xxx
I got my +OPK yesterday so now waiting for FF to confirm O

Jbugg! Thats a line although faint but not a squinter. Will get darker and probably will get good linea when af is due :) congratulations. Hope it sticks!

Congrats to all the BFP's and starts of them, so exciting!

Jbugg that is definitely a noticeable line!

Catalyst I can't seem to see your pictures :(

Here is my test from this morning. Yesterday was stark white negative so I'm pretty confident that my trigger is for sure for sure gone now. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
Jbugg! Thats a line although faint but not a squinter. Will get darker and probably will get good linea when af is due :) congrayukations. Hope it sticks!

I'm driving myself crazy lol. I knew I shouldn't have bust I tested again on only a 2 hour hold and it was negative. It was a different test as I ran out of the kind I took with my fmu. But ugh it being negative just like made me wonder if it was a false positive or something.

I am gonna try and hold off from testing again until at least the 10th. But let's face it i probably cant.

Jbugg there could be so many things. It was only a 2 hour hold and it is early and the sensitivity could be different since it was a different brand. I wouldn't get too worried just yet :hugs: :flower:

Yeah I know. I'm still 4 days away from AF so I know it's still early. Gonna remain positive. False positives are very rare. I'll just keep telling myself that lol.

Jbugg there is definitely still time for you to get a firm positive!

I tested August 7th :( it was 10dpo and a negative... This is cycle 5.. I know it's not so long but it's still terribly frustrating

Loving all the positives here and so hoping they are all sticky beans!

I am still waiting to O, we are DTD every other day just to make sure. I hate waiting to O and I seriously think I won't be able to keep having a life if this TTC process takes very long. It's all I can think about!

FX that those lines get darker ladies!!! I'm still waiting to O. Probably still have another 4-5 days.

Warmar- 10dpo is still early! I didn't get a faint line until 12dpo.

Jbuggx- 2 hour hold isn't long. I still think other test looked great. Test again when you can hold longer. Good luck

Todmommy - here is newest.. I took on friday (two on top) yesterday afternoon and last night when I woke up to pee! (Think Im turning in to a POAS addict!)
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/20160808_140445_zps5owuflyr.jpg

Thin I will test on wednesday (or thursday if I can hold it!) with a digital :)
And I am going to call next week to order early scan on week 7 :D

how are you all doing today? Hope I will see many more bfp here!! :D babydust on you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->