August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Waiting for the big O over here. This is the first month ttc #1 and days seem to be dragging.

Nynxw- sadly the days will go by slow each cycle until you concieve. Unless you go out and keep yourself busy. Like if I'm home then I'm usually on my phone reading about cm, cp, or stuff related haha. I'm still learning what my preferences are as far as tracking goes.

So AF is due at anytime between now and wednesday. I say that because it's cycle #2 ttc and last cycle was 30 days but on the pill was 28. So I'm giving myself a window. I totally feel like I'm going to start though. Having the typical pre-AF low back cramps. Lack of appetite. Just want her to come so I can get ready for next cycle and buy opks for the first time.

Nyxnw the first 1-3 cycles felt very long to me because I really expected it to happen right away and I was very impatient.

This is my 10th cycle (11th if you count my anovulatory cycle). Now the cycles seem to fly by (probably because I no longer have any expectations about getting pregnant).

Nanny, unfortunately I miscarried Friday morning.

Nynxw- sadly the days will go by slow each cycle until you concieve. Unless you go out and keep yourself busy. Like if I'm home then I'm usually on my phone reading about cm, cp, or stuff related haha. I'm still learning what my preferences are as far as tracking goes.

So AF is due at anytime between now and wednesday. I say that because it's cycle #2 ttc and last cycle was 30 days but on the pill was 28. So I'm giving myself a window. I totally feel like I'm going to start though. Having the typical pre-AF low back cramps. Lack of appetite. Just want her to come so I can get ready for next cycle and buy opks for the first time.

Nyxnw the first 1-3 cycles felt very long to me because I really expected it to happen right away and I was very impatient.

This is my 10th cycle (11th if you count my anovulatory cycle). Now the cycles seem to fly by (probably because I no longer have any expectations about getting pregnant).

Thanks ladies. I know after this month I'll go back to normal it's just the anticipation of your first anything always make me squirmy haha. Would love to get lucky and knock this out the park round one, but don't have my hopes too high.

Jbugg- That is a nice line actually.. I would use the same test tomorrow or the next day.. You should always use the same test when doing line progression. HUGS

Catalyst- Abs beautiful lines <3 I am so jelly...

Update one me: Cramping still, daily, its annoying and uncomfy.. I have been cramping every day since 4dpo which is now 8 days straight... :'( I am now 11dpo and I wont be testing until 13-14dpo if I can go that long... I don't want another neg test.

:( :( :( These cramps though :o Like frigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg yesterday they were so uncomfy again that I put my hot cup of tea on my belly while I watched my god daughter on the trampoline and read my book. :( :( :(

Toddmommy- So hoping that squinter is a future dark BFP!!!!!!!!!

I just got home from having the HSG test done. It was the most painful experience of my life. I'm exhausted but both my tubes eventually cleared.

Omg weebles. That sounds horrendous. Were there blockages in your tubes that eventually cleared? I'm so glad you made it through!

I just got home from having the HSG test done. It was the most painful experience of my life. I'm exhausted but both my tubes eventually cleared.

Im sorry it was so bad &#128533;
Hopefully it will lead to your rainbow baby

AF is finally gone :dance: so now the countdown to O day. I am feeling positive about this month! AF is next due 1st September so I'll start testing again end of August.

The pain sucks weebles, but I've also heard of ladies getting their bfp shortly after having the HSG completed. I will keep my fingers crossed that, that's the case for you!

Weebles- Wow, so sorry honey <3 I have never had it done so i can't understand the pain, but knowing what it entails, I can only imagine. I hope things from now on fertility wise look +...Did you have blockages and now they are cleared or?
XOXOXO

Babynewbie- Great news! Welcome back to testing with us xoxox

Nanny, unfortunately I miscarried Friday morning.

I am so incredibly sorry. I'm fairly new here and stupidly just replied your announcement a few pages back, without checking more recent posts. I truly hope I haven't worsened your pain, and my heart goes out to you for your loss. *Hugs*

Oh Weebles, that sounds awful! I hope it leads to a BFP this cycle for you! My doctor wants to do an HSG if I'm not pregnant after the ultrasound next month - so maybe October? She told me it is painful. Just got off the phone with one of my best friends who has been TTC her second child for 4 years and is doing IVF this month. She said she has done the HSG twice - first time it hurt but second time it didn't and the doctor said it depends on the person administering it. So sorry you were in so much pain!

Edit: just looked it up and I guess women whose have blocked tubes may experience severe cramping. I have a feeling your BFP is on the way, Weebles!

Omg I just re looked at my dates and I am wrong :o I am only 10dpo today and not 11 so that means when I tested I was 9dpo... This makes more sense to me now.... Changing my ticker :D Dangit I am a day less but anyhow maybe that's a good thing haha

Then again i had slight nausea today but I took that as eating some refined sugar made me feel a lil nauseated, and ticker says 11dpo for nausea, so who knows .. Tickers, and dates etc are always off a few days anyways right,

I took a cb digital also. But it said not pregnant. But after I took it i read somewhere they aren't very sensitive. Is that true.

Jbuggx- Yes that is true, if I were you I would stick to the same test you previously took that had a positive line on it due to the fact that it is the same brand and you can do a progression line with and the fact that test sensitivities differ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->