August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Thank you ladies.. Yes, it was extremely painful for me. Initially they were blocked and that made it hurt a lot, then he had me roll over onto each side when he forced the dye through and that is what made it so bad, it was so intense. I've read stories that it can go either way so I don't want to scare anyone because if this was the cause of our troubles it was worth it 1000 times over. It was only uncomfortable until the blockage. I had a PID infection a little over 10 years ago so any blockage I had was likely from that. I'm glad I had it done though and despite the pain I'd do it all over again for a baby, I'm just glad I don't have to. Hopefully you all are right and this does the trick.

So another question. Sorry :)
So I looked at the test again after about 4 hours and it's like bright bright positive. So how am I gonna progression pics when it dried sooooo positive lol

So another question. Sorry :)
So I looked at the test again after about 4 hours and it's like bright bright positive. So how am I gonna progression pics when it dried sooooo positive lol

Haha I felt the same about my first, looked darker when dryed but there is difference still on the new ones, they also get darker when they dry.

Jbuggx - :) No worries, just compare wet with wet, dry with dry.. When your new tests dry they too will dry darker xo

Not going to lie weebles, your story definitely scared me a little! BUT, I did a little reading and supposedly the HSG is only painful the way you described if there is a blockage... in which case the pain would be absolutely worth it if it cleared the tube and meant you could conceive. Knowing that I feel a little better about things! With our first fertility appointment next week with an RE I'm not sure what to expect, if they will jump right away to an HSG or not.

I'm glad you made it through okay! You are one tough momma!

I think it might be happening! 5-6dpo not sure when i o. But i have had sore breasts and nipples. Cramping yesterday and today and moody. And have been hungey!! Eating everything! Im starting to think i have a window where i could of ovulated bc i had pains for 3 days. But im 5 dpo if im counting off my calendar. But i would like its early for implantation. Is it? I didnt track my temp before o. But it has been up for three days 98.2, 98.3 and today 98.1. I normally run 97.0. Does your temperature drop at implantation?

Just got two faint night time positives on two different brands of tests! My squinter/possible Evap two days ago at 9dpo and my negative yesterday afternoon meant nothing! I only actually tested today because I felt some compulsion to, I actually was loading up a screen to buy more ovulation tests for next cycle as it was drying.

Belle, My OBGYN wanted to do the HSG because he said clomid or IUI wouldn't work if my tubes were blocked. It's likely they will want to do one on you too but maybe not, I don't know if it's routine.

Sorry for scaring you and anyone else. A coworker of mine had one and she thought it was a breeze so I really do think that's true and it just depends on if they are blocked or not. I read 90% of the time the HSG can unblock them so it really was totally worth it like you said. I hope it solves our problems, we shall find out soon. If you have it done take some pain meds and focus on that, there is good in it. Oh boy, the things we do ttc.

Congrats Northern! I'm glad your squinted evap turned into a real BFP!

Congrats northern! Glad you got lucky. :) what a wonderful life experience you're about to go through.

Mum- Woooot good luck sweetie <3 Exciting

Northern- A big chunky congrats to you!!!!!!!!!

Congrats northern!!! Enjoy every minute of this experience!

Weebles,thanks for being honest about your experience. I would rather go in prepared for potential pain than expect easy sailing and therefore not take pain meds. Hoping one isn't necessary for myself! FF finally pinpointed O as having happened on Saturday. Seriously hoping it is wrong cause else we missed it &#128532;

This cycle is dragging already and only on CD8.....

Due to apparently settling into a 25 day cycle now, I'm really not sure when I ovulate. Tried a few OPKs and never seemed to pinpoint it- a few people said to test a few times a day but I think that would drive me mad!!

I'm figuring O would be anywhere between CD9 and CD15.... So I've told DH we have to BD every day this cycle from day 7 to day 16! Doesn't sound like much or a hardship ;) but honestly not sure we will manage every day, between both of us working 9 hours a day, both of us playing sport, both of us being in choir... And the 3 year old we already have!!

Zzzzzzzzz......

Wow, lots to catch up on! Congrats to all the BFPs!!! How cool!

Interesting hearing about your HSG weebles, I hope it is the trigger you needed to get your BFP!

AFM, I've gone from quite a lot of sorta EWCM (I can never be sure!) and being horny to loosing my libedo again and back to minimal cm, if any. So maaaaaybe it was O!? Which puts me about 4dpo now, give or take.
I KNOW that pretty much every single potential pregnancy symptom in the TWW can also be a PMS symptom so I'm gonna tryyyyyy not to symptom spot too much! And I'll hold off testing until 15th at the earliest (10dpo) but I won't hold my breath for a BFP.

Congrats to those who have had BFPs, very exciting for you and gives us all hope.

I think I ovulated yesterday (from cm and cp) so likely in the tww now. Not very confident though as was sick most of last week with a tummy bug then husband was away for 3 of my most fertile days and now have an awful cold... So not getting my hopes up. We're going on holiday next month so can look forward to that.

Congrats Northern!! :)

Hope you're feeling ok now Weebles, it sounds like it was quite an experience (thanks for sharing). I hope it is just what was needed to get you your BFP :hugs:

Fingers crossed for those still waiting to Ov and those in the long TWW :thumbup: looking forward to seeing those :bfp:

AFM I'm 8dpo but I'm guessing I'm out this cycle so actually looking forward to getting AF so I know my cycles are back on track :)

Northern - congratulations!!! &#128522;

Jsha - we bd every othet or third day this month. Once or twice two days in a row. But it worked to get pg :)

Congrats to those who have had BFPs, very exciting for you and gives us all hope.

I think I ovulated yesterday (from cm and cp) so likely in the tww now. Not very confident though as was sick most of last week with a tummy bug then husband was away for 3 of my most fertile days and now have an awful cold... So not getting my hopes up. We're going on holiday next month so can look forward to that.

I hope you feel better soon! It sucks being ill when you supposed to do sexy time,most unromantic thing ever! Fx that you get a surprise BFP!

This cycle is dragging already and only on CD8.....

Due to apparently settling into a 25 day cycle now, I'm really not sure when I ovulate. Tried a few OPKs and never seemed to pinpoint it- a few people said to test a few times a day but I think that would drive me mad!!

I'm figuring O would be anywhere between CD9 and CD15.... So I've told DH we have to BD every day this cycle from day 7 to day 16! Doesn't sound like much or a hardship ;) but honestly not sure we will manage every day, between both of us working 9 hours a day, both of us playing sport, both of us being in choir... And the 3 year old we already have!!

Zzzzzzzzz......

Woohoo! BD marathon here you come! Good luck!

Wow, lots to catch up on! Congrats to all the BFPs!!! How cool!

Interesting hearing about your HSG weebles, I hope it is the trigger you needed to get your BFP!

AFM, I've gone from quite a lot of sorta EWCM (I can never be sure!) and being horny to loosing my libedo again and back to minimal cm, if any. So maaaaaybe it was O!? Which puts me about 4dpo now, give or take.
I KNOW that pretty much every single potential pregnancy symptom in the TWW can also be a PMS symptom so I'm gonna tryyyyyy not to symptom spot too much! And I'll hold off testing until 15th at the earliest (10dpo) but I won't hold my breath for a BFP.

15th not so far away! Fx for your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"