August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Weebles,how are you feeling today? Any pain? I'm curious about your chart (I'm new to temping etc), you have a big dip in temp. Does that indicate anything?

Flying - hope it was O for you. I am still nursing DS. I am on my third pp cycle but so far my luteal phase has only been 4/5 days. I got crosshairs today, but my temp today was barely over the cover line. It might already be falling again.

Weebles - I'm excited to see what this cycle will bring for you. FX

Congrats to the BFPs I missed. Fun to see so many!

3dpo today. I have my expectations set low. At this point a 7/8 day luteal phase would make me happy. A bfp would feel like a giant miracle.

Mom15 is your LP typically shorter than 6-7 days??

AFM, not much exciting on my end. 7 dpo today, going for my CD21 blood draw tomorrow. Was thinking of quitting temping, but ultimately my alarm went off this morning and the first thing I did was grab my thermometer lol. I've become well trained.

Can I join? I'm also 3DPO and this is my first cycle off the pill so not expecting much from it!

AF due tomorrow and I'm super cramps this morning. :/ I was hoping that I'd be lucky this cycle. We shall see.

Hi JT2013! Good luck this cycle 🤗

Belle - I am still nursing my 15 month old DS. It's my 4th pp ovulation and so far my luteal phases have been 5,3,4 days (in that order). Before DS it was 11 on average. Hopefully nursing is the reason. We were down to 4 feedings in 24 h. But since a week I can't get him to sleep in his crib. I keep trying and sometimes it takes 2-4 h but it means he is nursing the majority of the 2-4 h. Doubt that helps with my luteal phase.

Good luck with your blood draw! Hope you get good results.

First day of my fertile week at least thats what my app tells me. Using opks and so far negative but not expecting a positive until CD15 or 16 and I'm currently on CD11. DH is determined to BD everyday this week haha off to a good start so far. Best part about ttc is making the baby right lol.

Weebles,how are you feeling today? Any pain? I'm curious about your chart (I'm new to temping etc), you have a big dip in temp. Does that indicate anything?

No more pain today Aphy, thanks for asking. I feel much better now but I am still spotting just a little bit. I didn't put it in my chart since its from the HSG. My temp dip doesn't really mean anything too much, I've just noticed that my temp often doesn't dip below my cover line from the previous cycle right away. Sometimes it happens during AF, sometimes not until after.

FX puppyluv! Are you testing tomorrow?

Belle, I've thought about not temping once ovulation is confirmed too but I think I'd have a hard time with consistency if I broke the habit. Maybe you could remove your chart from your siggy and that might help not focusing on your temps so much during the tww?

Mazzle- I am sure no complaints from hubby there LOL :D

JT- Gl and welcome!

Puppylov0- I so hope those cramps are preggy cramps.. Have you had any other symptoms and are you testing tomorrow or?

I tested at 9dpo (i checked dates so it wasn't actually 10dpo) and it was neg but I swear I saw something shadowy.. Feel like it's line eye.. I am testing again maybe tomorrow at 12 dpo or ill just wait to test at 13dpo..

Nyxnw- Good luck sweetie! Get on that horse <3

Ooh Janis, I hope whatever you saw gets darker next time you poas!

And Aphy, I was catching up on some posts and I wanted to add that if FF got your O day right you still have a good chance this month. Three days before O is still in!

Thanks Weebles <3 How you feeling girl? I got this + feeling that things are going to look up for you <3 So hoping you get caught right after that hsg xoxox

Well ladies I tested again this morning with fmu using same test and it's super negative. So pretty sure the last test was a dud. I'm 3 days away from AF and my boobs are starting to be tender so I think I'm actually gonna be out.. we will see.

hey ladies! I am back after being off for a bit. I think today (CD13). is my O day based on OPK's and my normal cycle length (26/27 days). This was the first cycle in a few months that we actually covered my good fertile days so I'm really excited! DTD on CD8, CD10, CD11, and this morning CD13. Trying not to get my hopes up too much but I really hope this is it. Not even at 1DPO yet lol. Let the symptom spotting begin!!!

Going to hold off testing until the 20th and will post symptoms every few days. Anyone with me? :af:

Well ladies I tested again this morning with fmu using same test and it's super negative. So pretty sure the last test was a dud. I'm 3 days away from AF and my boobs are starting to be tender so I think I'm actually gonna be out.. we will see.

you still have a chance! I didn't get a positive test with my daughter until the day AF was due and I was so convinced AF was coming I rushed out to buy tampons. FX for you :hugs:

:witch: got me on the 3rd, but if my cycle goes as planned I'll be testing again on the 31st, so I guess I'm not technically out for August. Having an HSG on Thursday so hopefully that won't mess up my cycle too much and I'll end up with some of that increased fertility afterwards!

Congrats to all the :bfp:, and GL to those waiting for O and in the TWW!

:dust:

Hellooo ladies! :D

Joining in here FINALLY!!! I'm Shannon, 24. Married to my high school sweetheart of almost 8 years. Two gorgeous babies, almost 6 year old "T" and 2 year old "B". Both 1st cycle, immediately pregnant with both. Been TTC since we came off the pill in December. Had FIVE. FIVE anovulatory cycles. :dohh: :cry: OB refused to believe it could be anything related to the pill and had a ton of blood tests done that all showed normal. Put me on progestrone, had my first AF, and FINALLY OVULATED 8 days ago. :happydance:

So, I test next Monday the 15th. First day of kindergarten for my DD. So nervous.

Best of luck and baby dust to all! :dust:

Good luck armor! I won't lie, I'll be a little jealous if you get three babies all first try, but I really hope it happens for you at the same time!

NannySarah, I love months where I can have two chances at a Bfp! GL on Thursday and I hope everything is all clear for you, let us know how it goes!

WB Sara83!

Aw jbugg, that's so disappointing. :( You're not out yet though so just try to hang in there. The last few days are the worst, aren't they?

And janis, I'm doing okay, still slightly crampy but it barely even registers unless I think about it. I hope so too though and thanks for the good vibes! You're testing tomorrow again, riiiight?

Hi!
I'm new here.
4dpo currently and TTC#2
Wishing everyone lots of luck!

Good luck with the HSG Sarah!

That would be crazy luck amour to get three babies in 3 tries. TTC is awful, so I would be pretty envious lol

7 dpo today! Getting my CD 21 bloodwork done tomorrow evening. Then it'll be just a few days wait to get results! Is it just me or did this cycle fly by? This TWW seems to be going at lightning speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->