August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Hey ladies could u look at my ff and tell me if that could of been implantation dip.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-09-23-35-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-09-23-35-39.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 7
I read somewhere today that implantation can happen as early as 3dpo. It's not common but can happen. Fx!

Weebles - it does look like you may have just O'd, if temp stays up.

Kristy - I'm right there with you! Have fun! ;)

My temps are doing weird things this cycle...it's like a waterfall! Last cycle they were super stable before O. Who knows! I started fertilaid, Royal jelly, coq10, and baby aspirin this cycle.

Anyone else have a hard time distinguishing CM when actively BDing every day/EOD? TMI - but when I wiped this morning there was lots of ewcm but when I checked my cervix it seemed somewhere between creamy and watery (thin but had slight white color to it). We did use preseed 2 nights ago...could that be the ewcm I see on the tp?

Hoping to see more BFPs here soon! :dust:

Girl, I have ZERO knowledge about CM. I'm trying to get answers myself. lol

You have fun too!! ;)

Ask- I usually only check my cm first thing in the morning, before any BD. I can usually tell by smell though. I know that sounds super gross and in no way do I actually have to sniff it, or even check tbh, I just have a very sensitive nose.

Mum2- I can't really tell from your chart, it's difficult since you started temping so late in your cycle too. I sometimes have dips in my LP as well.. It can be implantation or it can be a hormone surge (estrogen maybe?) so GL!!

Ask - yes I agree it's confusing to tell what cm is like when bd'ing a lot. Especially if there is not a lot. My ewcm is usually super clear that how I can kind of tell and in combo with my cervix I got pretty good at determining O. What helped me is to make more specific notes of what exactly my cm was like. That way I can go back to previous cycles and compare. Hope this helps.

Heeyy ladies. Checking back in since AF is due today. CP is high and I haven't noticed that pre-AF scent like I normally do. I know that sounds weird. But while using the restroom (I have a good sense of smell) there's a different scent present that I get the day of AF if not sooner. Cm was watery couple days ago and now creamier like lotion. Some white in there but also some clear. I didn't have my hopes up around O because I couldn't pinpoint it but now I'm starting to wonder if we caught it.

12dpo and still negative. Breast are starting to get sore and kinda dull cramps on and off. Pretty sure AF is on her way.

I haven't O'd yet but this cycle seems to be going faster than normal for me too Belle. I think it's all the tests being done, it makes for something else to focus on besides DPO. Think there's any chance you'll get the results back before the weekend?

I have been having lots of tests this month and time is flying (for the first time!) I hope you are feeling better after that HSG. I am having Sono HSG on Friday and feeling anxious. Plus I just got pos opk today so don't know if HSG will mess everything up.

Baby dust to all! I'm testing 8/24. Hopefuly we get those bfps!

Thanks stategirl. How're things going for you?

Dbrbernie, I hope everything works out with the jag and O doesn't get interrupted. (I'm about to look up Hsg to see how that works)

Bernie, from what I know the tests are kind of the same.. Saline instead of contrast dye and ultrasound instead of live X-ray. What cycle day are you? How soon do you usually ovulate after your opk's? My HSG had to be done before I ovulated so that there was no chance I could be pregnant during the procedure. I had it done on cd10.

Hey jt! I noticed it's your first cycle ttc#2. Did you just come off BC? Or just preventing by watching cycle?

Yes just came off BC- The pill, I was on Yasmin. My first cycle off the pill is usually long and odd so I'm not expecting a BFP....but you never know!

I'm 8dpo today and I had a big dip in my temps this morning, fingers crossed it is an implantation dip. I normally only have an 11-12day LP so not long until AF is due. I'm down to start testing tomorrow but I might try and hold off until 10 dpo

Mom15, I hope your LP improves!! After my first baby, I never got a cycle back at all and just conceived, bam, on the first O. So I hope you having had a few cycles now, you will conceive easily again! Xx

X_amour, I got pregnant on the first try with my second too, though my first took I think four months. But I'm gonna test in the 15th too, so I wish you luck! I'm assuming you're in America, in which case I'm actually a day ahead of you though, so my 15th will be during your 14th!! Lol.

Ask, I have SO much trouble with figuring if it's semen or EWCM the next morning! Like, I do clean up later after bd (after I've laid there a while! Haha!) but still in the morning there was lots, and even through the whole next day. We don't bd a whole lot honestly, so I am just not certain if it's my body or his semen!?!

As for me, still waiting really. No symptoms to speak of except I've gone totally dry! Which compared to the CM of last week, DOES give me hope it perhaps was O....??? Of course I'd love a BFP, but I'd honestly also be pretty stocked if I get AF, cos I gotta say it'll suck to have both a BFN and still no AF either and therefore still be watching out for this elusive O!!! Sigh. We shall see. It's Thursday night here now, and I'm gonna test on Monday, so time is ticking along. I wish I slept better and could temp again to get more of an idea.

Puppyluv - Good luck, fx that AF doesn't show up today!

Jbugg - I'm hoping AF doesn't show up for you. Fx!

dbrbernie - good luck with the HSG tomorrow!

Littlefishy - fx that it is implantation! Looking good!

Flyingduster - Monday is just around the corner so you can start testing, Good luck!

JT - Good luck this cycle, I hope its not so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->