August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

It may be that the picture is a little blurry when I zoom in on my phone but it's hard to see a 2nd line ny. I hope that the line gets darker for you and you get your definite bfp!!!

Just left the doctors office it's definitely positive! Can't wait for my first appt.

Oh yayyyy!!! Congrats to you and your OH. Wonderful news. Still waiting on my 1st appt next tuesday. Eeee!!

Spotting started.. AF will be showing soon so now it's time to schedule dh's SA. :(

Congrats nyxnw!!!

Weeb - BFN for me this morning too. Probably 2 more days until I start AF, and I've got a bachelorette party to go to Friday! I better start before then, dammit.

Best of luck with OH's SA. So sorry you're at this point. This sucks.

Sorry about the bfn greenarcher and for AF Weebles :hugs:

So exciting nyxnw! That's just around the corner!

It does suck! But I keep telling myself that spotting isn't necessarily a sign one way or another... And I wouldn't even notice it if I wasn't ttc.

If this isn't your month at least the bachelorette party will be a nice distraction.. But here's to hoping you'll be making excuses not to indulge instead! M

Ahhh, these last few days are so tough.

Congrats Ny, fingers crossed tightly for you weebles & green, hoping for lucky updates for you both xxx

Woooo nyx congrats sweetie!! I went a lil MIA, had a busy last two weeks. I want to say CONGRATS to the BFP's!!!!!!!!! and a big hugs to those who have lost and those who are joining me in the September thread. XXOO

Sorry, Weebles. I hate spotting! My spotting is much lighter today. Temp still high but bfn after bfn.

We really are in the same boat, Ask. I alway hope I won't spot and then when I do it's a little rough. Anything can happen though so even though I'm preparing for AF there's still a chance.

Hey ladies!

I'm all pretty new to this, also currently going mad towards the end of the TWW. this is my 3ed cycle after our MC on the first of June @ 7 weeks. Just wanted to introduce myself instead of just lurking in the various forums ;) lots of baby dust for you all.

Yay to all these bfps! I got AF so on to injectables and September thread....good luck everybody! oxox

Welcome littleone. Fx for your rainbow.

Fx that it's next cycle for you bernie.

Afm, temp drop and spotting.

Hi ladies.

Congratulations to all the BFPs and Hugs to all that got the witch.

I also posted this in the pregnancy test thread. I was just worried that the second line isn't wide enough. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 20
Doesn't get any more official than this!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations nyxnw!

I couldn't wait. I went out on lunch and got 2 FRER. Attached is the photo on only about a 30 minute hold. I told myself I would wait a couple hours but couldn't. I have one more that I will use with FMU tomorrow and hope the line is somewhat darker. I am just leery of these new FRER and their false positives.

Attachments

• IMG_1433.jpg
    IMG_1433.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 16
NY - Congrats girlfriend!! How exciting to see it on the digi :dance:

Baseballmom - That definitely looks like it's on its way to be positive!! Try again tomorrow morning with FMU!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->