August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

CB opk, how often do you dtd once you get high and then peak result? Just pulled peak so we will tonight. Usually we would again tomo. What about after?

I'm a bit older, oh so close to 35 and hubby is pushing towards 40. Since my OBGYN didn't make me wait a full year I took him up on it. Wow I feel old now.. But don't get caught up worrying, nobody has the same road as anyone else.

Same boat. I'm almost 36 and hubby is almost 39. Been off bc since January. Currently at o stage, plan on calling Dr this week. Good luck!

Sorry to hear Weeb! I'm still in limbo, officially a day late, but I tested negative on 8-13 DPO. Today's 14 dpo, haven't had a chance to test (road trip home). We'll see what tomorrow holds. No symptoms other than being fairly dizzy.

25 - holy crap that is a LONG wait! Congratulations!!

Bfn yesterday with a ept. Still no af. I'm wondering if maybe I didn't ovulate. I've been pretty stressed. I got a positive opk though.

I bet you did if you go a positive opk, fx for you! It's hard to tell for sure how many dpo you are without temping but I might skip temping too...

Temping makes obsessing worse. I'm hoping that if I never start AF, then I'll just never know where I am in my cycle and just completely forget about having a kid. One good thing about an Anov cycle I guess?

Just gotta stay on my OH and get some baby gravy.

Yeah that's how I am... I stopped temping and we are just enjoying the process.... And baby T will come soon enough.

Quick update from me- AF got me right on the middle of my weekend in Paris. WHAT A COW.

Congrats to the new BFPs, and fx and baby dust to everyone else- I'll see you all over in Sep testing thread....

I have the exact same update kristy.. AF is here for me too, one day early. Just scheduled hubby's SA.

:( It sucks. OH texted me a few minutes ago and said that he hopes there aren't any issues. We haven't been TTC that long, I'm only 27 and he's 30. Not sure when or if we would go get tests run to see if we're all okay.

I went off BC in May. We were NTNP in May and June. July and August I was trying to pay more attention to my body and when ovulation was and everything.

Good luck on the SA.

Me and DH were 24 when ttc our first. It was in the 5th month after coming off the pill when I fell pg. So dont loose hope yet :)

Wanted to update
Like many of you know I got a bfp august 5th but we lost it at august 15th.
So here I am cd17 and I thought I would ovulate in maby 4 days or so so I was just starting to test with opk to see how things were progressing (we didnt use opk the last cycle when we fell pg, wanted it now to know if my body was back to norm).
To my amezement I got this: the top is from 17:00 today the other 22:00
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1472683932231_zpsznjvugnl.jpg

So I guess I am ovulating? should I say 1dpo tomorrow?

This month is weird for me! all one month I get bfp, have a mc and get pos opk! crazy!

Currently at cd24 and 10dpo. Going to my obgyn tomo for an appt just to discuss next steps if needed. It's been many months and just starting to wonder so I'd rather ease my mind. I was able to get this appt a week out due to a cancellation, it's usually months to get it, so maybe it's a sign! I'm nervous though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->