August thread! (68 Testers 19 BFP's 1 Angel)

JLM - something tells me you won't be needing the September thread for long! Glad you'll be around tho.

Afm: at this point I'm not even sure I ovulated anymore... I just want to move on, whatever the fate. I hate being at this stage (16dpo I think)... Just want to know one way or another.

I'll be over in the September thread as well - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2336223-september-testers-whos-me-24.html

I'm with you. I'm starting to think I O'd on the day I thought I was 7dpo. Cd 40 and "16dpo" I'm frustrated.

I joined the sept thread too.

JLM - something tells me you won't be needing the September thread for long! Glad you'll be around tho.

Afm: at this point I'm not even sure I ovulated anymore... I just want to move on, whatever the fate. I hate being at this stage (16dpo I think)... Just want to know one way or another.

I'll be over in the September thread as well - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2336223-september-testers-whos-me-24.html

Count me in ladies...I'm heading to the September thread...Looking like another cp. Checked cp this morning, and it feels a bit more open, and there was a dark(almost black) streak of blood mixed in the creamy cm:(
I surely didn't BD lol so I can't blame it on that..
[-o< Praying it may be that rumored unicorn of a 12 day implant bleed, since the blood was obviously old and from last night
I know late implants are no bueno, especially since I am only 1 day late AF as of today. Temp made a pitiful attempt to raise a notch, which didn't bother me as I hovered at 97.7 with DS for a week, but I'm so close to coverline now, and open cervix, etc def looking like last month's cp, except my chart was awesome last cycle.
FMU test today 13dpo not any stronger than lines last couple days, still very faint.
I am stubborn tho, so I decided to call in some last minute reinforcements:gun::trouble::grr:
Yes....Progesterone Cream.:shock:
Cost me $25 bucks for a 2oz bottle at Chuck's Whole Foods Mkt, but it at least has a measured dose pump that gives 20mg Progesterone USP.
It's the only one that listed true Progesterone as an ingredient.
I put it on the minute I got in the car. Gonna do a 2nd dose later as you can use it 1-2 times a day. It does have Eve Prim Rose Oil but I will get with my doc if this works to get reg prog.
Really hope the last minute cavalry is the Hail Mary play for me!:gun:
Pics Below.
ProgestaCareFront.jpg
ProgestaCareBack.jpg

Haven't been online for a while as I'm waiting for new internet to be installed on Thursday but... I got my BFP!! ����

Count me in ladies...I'm heading to the September thread...Looking like another cp. Checked cp this morning, and it feels a bit more open, and there was a dark(almost black) streak of blood mixed in the creamy cm:(
I surely didn't BD lol so I can't blame it on that..
[-o< Praying it may be that rumored unicorn of a 12 day implant bleed, since the blood was obviously old and from last night
I know late implants are no bueno, especially since I am only 1 day late AF as of today. Temp made a pitiful attempt to raise a notch, which didn't bother me as I hovered at 97.7 with DS for a week, but I'm so close to coverline now, and open cervix, etc def looking like last month's cp, except my chart was awesome last cycle.
FMU test today 13dpo not any stronger than lines last couple days, still very faint.
I am stubborn tho, so I decided to call in some last minute reinforcements:gun::trouble::grr:
Yes....Progesterone Cream.:shock:
Cost me $25 bucks for a 2oz bottle at Chuck's Whole Foods Mkt, but it at least has a measured dose pump that gives 20mg Progesterone USP.
It's the only one that listed true Progesterone as an ingredient.
I put it on the minute I got in the car. Gonna do a 2nd dose later as you can use it 1-2 times a day. It does have Eve Prim Rose Oil but I will get with my doc if this works to get reg prog.
Really hope the last minute cavalry is the Hail Mary play for me!:gun:
Pics Below.
View attachment 893207
View attachment 893211

What a mind duck, all month you dread BFN but those days of not knowing what's going to happen are worse, thinking of you and really hoping it works out

Oh yes sdc :(
Allelo!! CONGRATS!!!
Oh Mommyx really hope it will pass and you will have no more worries!

Looks like I should be seeking an October thread :dohh: I won't get to test in September again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->