Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Pauls_angel

Reaction score
Hi all - I am looking for an Aussie buddy or two to wait it out with me. I am 5dpo and plan on testing the day AF is due which is the 18th - if I can wait that long! I'm in Sydney NSW. Praying this is the month!!!

Wednesday Watch List!!! 31/10/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Lisafr: TWW
Kiwi: 15DPO
Newbie (nanna): 13DPO
Abby: 9DPO
Major Bee: 4DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Maddy: CD12

Angel: WTT
zoomlentil: WTT
Ginny: WTT
Jayney: NTNP
cossime: NTNP

8 ‘s!!!
2Mums: 16 weeks
LLMP: 11 weeks
Number2: 11 weeks
Lisa S (Smithy): 8 weeks
Melainey: 8 weeks
Rosie: 7 weeks
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 7 weeks
MissieT: 4 weeks!!!!!!

those in pink were updated on the 6th Sept

:cloud9: :bfp: s :cloud9:

Ginny (DOB Sept 1984 - currently 28):
VIC
:bfp: 20/7 - now 10 weeks

2mums :ninja: :oneofeach: (DOB 13th Jan, 1983 - currently 29):
Gold Coast, QLD - originally from USA
:bfp: 29/7

OzPippy:
Sunshine Coast, QLD
:bfp: 22/7 - hasn't posted since

MummyConfused
Location???
:bfp: 21/7 - hasn't posted since

:) 2WW :)

Cossime (Real name Davina; DOB 8th Aug 1983 - currently 29)
Melbourne, VIC
2WW - 12dpo

Newbie :jo::coolio: (Real name Sasha; DOB 23rd Aug - currently 32):
Sydney, NSW
2WW - 7dpo (O chart) or 9dpo (V chart)

Maddy (currently 40):
Canberra, ACT
2WW - 9dpo

Pammy (DOB 9th Sept 1981 - currently 30):
Armadale, WA
2WW - 9dpo

iwantabub:
Adelaide, SA
2WW - 20dpo

:af: :witch: :af:

Melainey :flasher: :holly: (Real name Elaine; DOB 28th Nov 1987 - currently 24):
Bunbury, WA - originally from Ireland (born in Germany)
cd2 - AF

Abby (Real name Abby; DOB ? - currently 35):
Sydney, NSW
cd3 - AF

Pauls_angel :angel: (Real name Cathie; DOB 21st June 1981 - currently 31):
Sydney, NSW
cd4 - AF

number2woohoo (Real name Amanda; DOB 12/5/72 - currently 40):
Sydney, NSW
cd3 - AF

kiwipauagirl (Real name Sasha; DOB 19/2/76 - currently 36):
Limerick, Ireland (originally from Brisbane)
Cd?

Waiting to ov

Lisa (Real name Lisa; DOB 1st May - currently 32):
Melbourne, VIC
cd8 - waiting to ov

Jayne (Real name Selina; DOB 21st May - currently 22):
Adelaide, SA
cd29 - waiting to ov

Rosie (Real name Dawn; DOB 8th May 1983 - currently 29):
Pittsbourgh, USA
cd15 - waiting to ov

LLPM (Real name Lucy - AKA Loop; DOB 10th Aug 1988 - currently 24):
Sydney, NSW - originally from UK
cd16 - waiting to ov

Mum2Q (Real name Shell - short for Michelle; DOB 15th Sept 1989 - currently 22):
Mid-North Coast, (NSW?)
cd21 - waiting to ov (hopefully today!!!)

Others:

Aquiss - last post 3/8

Callie - last post 31/7

Giddy (Brisbane, QLD) - last post 25/7

Mrsmoomoo (Darwin, NT) - last post 18/7

Taurus8484 (Adelaide, SA) - last post 9/7

Fingers crossed for you hun! Which day are you planning on testing? Xx

Not sure yet. I had a miscarriage 2 cycles ago and my body still hasnt fully recovered. Last cycle I didnt ovulate at all and this cycle Im still not 100% sure I did either. See what my temps are like tomorrow. Had an ultrasound on Saturday and only had 1 17mm follice so its very unlikely even if I did ovulate that I will get pregnant.

Anyways, maybe around the 16th July if my temps go up as I only have a 12 days LP.

Sorry to hear about your m/c :( - don't give up hope there is always a chance!

If dont get BFP this cycle, fertility clinic is the next step. Been trying now for 9 months and Im 38 so time isnt on my side.

I have a few friends who conceived in their forties without assistance - you never know :) I hope this is you month. Xx

Yeah, I know, just never thought it would be this hard. What about you?? What is your story??

To be honest this is my first cycle ttc. I'm 31 and have been married for 7.5years. I've wanted a baby for ages but my hubby hasn't been ready. 3 couples of our closest friends have all have real troubles ttc so he finally agreed that it was time to start trying. I'm so worried that I'll have trouble too. Hubby does want kids but not as badly as I do - he was a little turned off by me timing when we should dtd and even moreso about me putting my b in the air for 20mins afterwards! Hopefully he will still be ok to try next month if we get a bfn this month. Xx

Yeah, putting the bum in the air afterwards and the stress of having to BD can be a little off putting. Hopefully he will come around though. I give my husband a few days notice. I will say we will be BD on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and he is usually okay with that. He doesnt like to hear all the other details though about ovulating and temping and OPK's etc. He just goes along with what I tell him to do.

Hey ladies... I am in w.a. 31 ttc no. 1 and my partner wants me to go with the flow and I want one now!! in the tww and due for af on 18th.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1339736400z0z31z14.png

TTC Buddies with SBinRI and Commie

Hi Pammy31 - welcome! Sounds like you're in the same boat as me :) at least we all have each other to wait it out with! What is it with hubby's just wanting to go with the flow?! They have no idea how strong that maternal desire for a baby can be! Xx

Hi ladies, I'm currently in the painful TWW (again!) and wouldn't mind having others to lean on. I'm 36 and have been trying for about 6 mths. I'm about 4DPO and AF due on the 20th. I'm getting some weird symptoms this time and hoping they are positive signs!! Some twinges/stabbing pains and BBs are heavy/tender. Nothing major though and I'm sure I'm just overly sensitive to it all... so will just impatiently wait until AF due to test. Good luck to you both!

Welcome mrsmoomoo! Happy to wait it out with you :) I've had similar symptoms to you - hard to tell if they're all in my head though! Hoping they're real for both of us!

I have tender bbs and underarm tender too. my lower abdomen is sore and firm my lower back is sore as well, got really hungry today. But will have to wait this one out?

How's everyone going today? Any more symptoms? I'm feeling bloated but think that's because I pigged out all weekend :blush:
BBs still feeling very heavy, not as sore so not sure if that is a good sign. Still getting twingy feelings but nothing significant. It's hard to not question every little sign! It is going to be hard not to test until the 20th... but I think I might try a quick one earlier if any of this symptoms increase.

Hmm I still have firm and sore lower abdomen, bbs are sore but not nipps, seem to be always hungry atm, if I don't eat nausea on and off. so tired. But who knows??

Updates??? My boobs are quite sore today and seem a little larger (hubby happy about this part) also had some strong twinges in uterus - am 7dpo today - too soon for implantation??? Thoughts???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->