Austin Aaron Andrews 29/03/09

A lot of that sounds familiar hun :hugs:

So sorry about what you went through but glad you and Austin are OK now. Who contacted Luke and got him home to you? What a wonderful surprise and so good to know that members of the armed forces can be rushed home to their loved ones like that.

My parents and his parents phoned up the compasionate leave number that they provide, and a message got passed to him. His mates out there with him went and complained too, and he got rushed back. There was no room on the normal plane so he had to go back on the cargo one, sat in the cockpit behind the pilot!!

What a beautiful story hun. I was in tears reading that. So glad your ok.:hug:
So lovely that they rushed him home like that. Bless him.

Congratulations . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats. Glad you got your luke home too- wishing you a super fast recovery x

Goodness thank God for those doctors hay and I'm not even religious. it's great knowing they are there to help us when we need it. Congratulations hon. x

Awww hun Congratulations xxxxx
The first half was like reading my own birth story!!!

Congrats on your little man. Sorry you had such an awful time of it xx

I hope you are feeling better, what an ordeal! Your little bub is gorgeous and what a fantastic surprise getting your hubby back early!

Congratulations xx

congratulations

Congratulations and well done! I cried reading that, i know how hard you have to push to get them home from theatre, especially Afghan. You must be so proud of yourself and your little man. That really is an amazing story. Congratulations sweetie x x x x x x x

aww hes gorgeous and im glad your recovering well and luke is home with you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->