australian buddies, where are you?

carmagood

Reaction score
hey there, I'm looking for australian mums and mums to be to share stories with, maybe someone lives in the same area?
anyone here from australia?

:hugs:

I have run into a few Aussies in the short time I have been here,I am from Sydney and pregnant with my second(almost half way).So good to see another Aussie on this forum.
Take care:hugs:

I am in Brisbane. I see your in Mullumbimby, that is near Nimbin isn't it??. Hubby, kids and I like to stay just outside Nimbin ( 20min from Lizmore) when we go on holiday.

My kids think all the people in Nimbin are funny, lol. It is such a relaxing place with cheap accommodation and not far from Lizmore and some wonderful beaches.

Great to see another Aussie onboard. :hugs:

My kids think all the people in Nimbin are funny, lol. It is such a relaxing place with cheap accommodation and not far from Lizmore and some wonderful beaches.

Great to see another Aussie onboard. :hugs:

:) i find people in Nimbin funny, too!
i love this area, mullumbimby, byron, nimbin...it's an amazing place to be!
good to see there is a few aussie mums using the forum!

i wish you all the best for the second little one :)
yeay, there is people from australia, great! let's all stay in contact!

:happydance:

Well next time we head down that way, i will drop you a line and maybe we could all meet up for lunch. :hugs:

are we still gonna go shopping bek? :p hopefully for baby stuff by then :happydance:

You bet we are honey. I just went to Chermside today to pick up $450 worth of kids clothes off layby and then to put another $380 worth on again.
As my boys get older, their tastes change and so do the price tags. I mean $30 for a pair of shorts, $25 for a shirt, and I have 3 boys ( 2 of them are the same size, grrrrr).
Well I luv shopping and they luv being shopped for, lol.

omg that would be so fun, picking out little outfits that match and all :headspin:

I love pickin out kids shoes, they always seem to get the good ones :wacko:

g'day - another QLDer here too - I'm Brissy girl (was born & bred Sydney but moved up here to get away from cold 14 years ago - now friggin too hot - pheeewwww):dohh:

https://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/00020063.gif

Ah there is aussies in here i felt alone i am in toowoomba qld i live here with my partner i have hardly any family here so it would be good to hear from some locals

Hi. I'm in Hobart Tasmania ( stop sniggering! I can hear you). I'm actually from Scotland but have lived here now for a few years and am loving it. After extensive travel we decided this was the place to raise kids.

Can anyone give a run down of what to expect in the way of antenatal care here in australia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->