Ava bracelet anyone?!?

ash_paul

Reaction score
I currently started ttc in January and was thinking about getting the Ava bracelet. Anyone have one? Thoughts?

Nope. But I'm interested to hear what other people say about it as I was considering getting one too. Following!

I feel like they are a little expensive but if you are ttc without any luck and keep purchasing opks then it would be cheaper to get the bracelet. I went on the website and read the reviews. Rated 4.9 out of 5.

It seems like it basically takes all of the things that we do already like temping and OPKs and takes the hassle out of it by doing it for you and interpreting the data. Nothing wrong with that lol

I have it. I'm on my second cycle (first full cycle) with it and I love it. We are currently 11 months TTC with no luck and we decided that it was worth the money to try this before doing anything more intensive and costly. I feel way less stressed about trying to conceive and its made adjustments to my fertile window and it gathers more data each day. I'm also using OPKs as well but I'm not as focused on it all. It took a while to get used to sleeping with it on but now I don't even notice it. I guess time will tell to see if it works but I've seen a lot of women have success. There is also a support page on Facebook that you can join once purchased.

Thanks bpburger. Did u notice anything different then the opks did? My cycle varies alittle so I use opks to pinpoint ovulation but that doesn’t actually tell me. Does it definitely pinpoint ovulation for u?

Havent used it for a full cycle yet so I can't report on that yet. I just started back up with using opks as well and I'm only on CD 6 so I have a little ways to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->