Ava bracelet

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
Does anyone have an Ava bracelet for tracking ovulation? I’m considering getting one but they’re so expensive! Would love to know if anyone has found them useful?

I wanted to try one But they don't send them to Canada

I wanted to try one But they don't send them to Canada

Oh that’s interesting, wonder why that is? They ship to quite a few places, I wonder if there’s a legal reason it’s not available in Canada?

I actually just got one about a week ago. It's nice and you wear it to bed like a watch. I haven't had it very long so I don't really have much to report on it. It's taken a lot of stress off of me though when it comes to tracking. I don't have to worry about taking my temp every morning. It took me awhile to decide whether to get it or not because of the price but after 9 months of no luck we decided to go for it. Plus, if I do get pregnant I can use it during pregnancy and I can use it after to just monitor my cycles. So, since I can use it all the time no matter if I'm TTC, not TTC or pregnant I found it was well worth the money.

I actually just got one about a week ago. It's nice and you wear it to bed like a watch. I haven't had it very long so I don't really have much to report on it. It's taken a lot of stress off of me though when it comes to tracking. I don't have to worry about taking my temp every morning. It took me awhile to decide whether to get it or not because of the price but after 9 months of no luck we decided to go for it. Plus, if I do get pregnant I can use it during pregnancy and I can use it after to just monitor my cycles. So, since I can use it all the time no matter if I'm TTC, not TTC or pregnant I found it was well worth the money.

Sounds good! I also like that it can be used in pregnancy and also to monitor cycles. I’ve ordered one now after reading lots of good reviews on line, excited for it to get here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->