Ava Bracelet

Sarah20109

Reaction score
Good morning Ladies!

I'm back again-- this time trying for our third. Looks like I'm stuck with these fertility issues. :shrug:

I've been looking into the Ava bracelet a lot recently and finally pulled the trigger. You wear it while you sleep and it records heart rate, basal bbt, among other things to determine when your fertile days are. Apparently it can give you a 5 day fertile window with 85% accuracy. I haven't received mine yet, but I'll update you all once I've had the chance to use it! From what I've read it can take a cycle or two for it to get to know your personal cycle, but there are a lot of success stories.

It is pretty pricey, but I figured if you factor in price of opks it's not as bad. Plus you can use it for any future trying, just to track your cycle, or you can wear it during pregnancy.

If anyone is interested, they gave me a link that lets me share $30 off with anyone that orders from this link.

https://avawomen.ref-r.com/c/i/10619/9224857

Baby dust to all!!

Hey!

I also have the Ava bracelet. I've had it since mid-cycle in Nov '17, so 3 1/2 months now. It has successfully predicted my last two ovulation dates (The 1st cycle, I got it after ovulation, and the second was a few days off - because it hadn't read my system yet). I typically ovulate CD17 and it actually auto corrected for CD16, on day CD10. I thought it was going to be wrong but I have been double tracking by using ovulation tests and I found that I got positive ovulation tests on CD15, so ovulation occurred 1 day early on CD16 this cycle. It's crazy that just by tracking my sleep it can predict that change. I've also found that the temps are reliable and have shown probable ovulation each month, by the elevation. It has also caught my pulse increase each month.

We aren't trying for baby #2 until April or May, so I just started wearing it early to see if it would correctly predict my cycle. My hope is that it will make trying for #2 much less stressful! I love this & think it is definitely worth the $200!.... That being said, if you don't have relatively regular cycles (between 23-35 days? I think) It won't be able to accurately track.

Awesome deal & totally recommend it to anyone! :)

I got mine in the mail and have been using it for a few nights. I was concerned that it would be uncomfortable and hard to sleep in, but that's not the case at all. I really don't even notice it. It's still getting to know my cycle, but so far I'm impressed!!

Do you know if the Ava bracelet works for irregular periods? Thinking how it would track your fertile window if you're not consistently ovulating...

It states in the information that its only for people who have cycles that are consistently between 23-35 days. It doesn't note that people have to be consistently ovulating during those cycles tho. So If you consistently range it that area it might be worth a shot!

My birthday is in a couple weeks and my mom is giving me money for this bracelet as my gift. I plan to go off of my pill in May after hubby and I come back from Europe, track my cycle in June, and start trying in July. I've been on the pill for a while but I remember stopping it and my period came back right away and in full force, so I'm hoping that's the case this time around! Can't wait to start trying for our first child :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->