Avent teat 2

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So with Tommee closer to nature I moved to teat 2 quite earlier (matter of weeks old) ...curious what age your LO moved to teat 2 on Avnet bottles.

x

i moved my little one to avent teat 2 when he was 4 days old, teat 1 was making him gip like he was guna throw up, ive also tried him on teat 3 coz he's such a slow sucker he did ok with them but after a few bottles he started to push the bottle away so im now back to teat2 x

Although I went to teat 2 on the CTN bottles teat 3 on any bottle is the fastest even at 6 months Caitlin couldn't have this teat so happily stayed on 2.

Did bubs drink better on Avent 2? Megan has no problems but wondering if it may be easier for her because she likes her milk - odd Caitlin moved up because she didn't like her milk and it was to help the flow because she gave up more so I think *lazy* haha.

I moved Claire to the Avent #2 when she was about a month old, mainly because it was taking her FOR-EV-ER to finish a bottle. She's been on them ever since. :D

yeah its so much easier, he drinks alot better with teat2 but he's still very slow at feeding takes me an hour or more sometimes for him to have 3-4oz x

I didn't move Alex over to Avent Teat 2 until he was 10 weeks old - but I'm sure that's quite unusual, he just iddn't have any problems keeping going on the Teat 1s and was polishing off 6oz in 15 mins so I kept him on that. If he'd had any problems i would have moved him over earlier.

I didn't move Alex over to Avent Teat 2 until he was 10 weeks old - but I'm sure that's quite unusual, he just iddn't have any problems keeping going on the Teat 1s and was polishing off 6oz in 15 mins so I kept him on that. If he'd had any problems i would have moved him over earlier.

wow wish my little one would feed that quick x

rhys was 3 weeks when i put him onto number 2 well actually i stuck a hole in a couple of the number ones as well the bigger avent bottles have number two teat anyway
x

logan went to teat 2 at bout 2 months and had only just gone to 3 now at 7 months , but stil prefers 2's.x

ffion moved to 2 when she was around 6 months old, she is still on stage 2 now!

Just wondering if I should she likes her milk unlike Caitlin so its a different reason but would like her to be able to drink her milk without getting bored half way through because of flow ... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->