Aversions

hope2bmother

Reaction score
When did your aversions go away? Or did they stick around the entire pregnancy? I'm 11w3d and still having strong aversions and MS... Just looking for some insight.

it's different for everyone. usually it subsides when you hit 2nd trimester :thumbup:

FX!

Thank you. I'm looking forward right being reminded of what it feels like to be "normal" again! I'm grateful that this pregnancy has been a healthy one thus far and the all day sickness was strangely reassuring after having a MC in December (a pregnancy in which I had nearly no symptoms). However, it'll be nice when eating isn't a chore.

I just posted something about this right before I saw your post! Ugh, I'm so miserable. I have this disgusting watery taste in my mouth like right before you vomit, and everytime I try to eat, it tastes like I've just brushed my teeth or I'm trying to eat with toothpaste in. I hear ya, it's miserable :(

They can come and go. With dd I had my adversions right till the bitter end. Anything sugary was off my list. I never had any cravings though.

I'm just under 11 weeks and my food aversions are holding on for dear life. And they change from day to day, so I pretty much end up shopping for new food every day that goes bad a week later because I only touched it once and couldn't even look at it after that. Blech.

Last pregnancy it was around 14 weeks when the nausea went away. This time, 15 weeks and still waiting :/ dying to be back to normal!

Last time my sickness stopped at about 18 weeks but my aversions lasted the whole pregnancy. But as soon as I'd had my baby I was fine with everything again.

I don't have any sickness, but still have my food aversions.. Sausages and burgers, urghhhhhhh!!! :( I also can't eat anything sweet without it leaving a vile taste in my mouth! X

I think around 15 weeks for me. I could only really eat cereal up until then for pretty much every meal! But I am still off a couple of things now at 35 weeks - nuggets, pork, lamb, most things that are cooked in a slow cooker, curry.

They can come and go. I loved broccoli and had a ton growing in my garden, and then suddenly even the smell of broccoli makes me retch. This was only maybe two weeks ago, and I'm 23 weeks and still can't stand the thought or smell of it. Of course my aversion has to come right when all my broccoli is finally ready to harvest and eat :(

and quick side note, I did get the okay from my doctor to garden :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->