awaiting natural FET

Hey louise31, sorry, I was out of action for a few day as there was so much action happening in the meanwhile. :)

How are you doing? Hows the accupuncture sessions making u feel?.. And yes, accupuncture definitely helps time natural FET very much better.

Here's my update.

I went in for a scan on 10th Jan, and the polyp was not there, as it was not a polyp in the first place. It was some flimsy "adhesion". :happydance: My lining and LH levels were favourable for the FET.
So, my FET happened yesterday, 2 nice day-3 embies were thawed and transferred.
My RE was happy that both embies survived the thaw with no cell loss. In fact one started dividing as soon as it was warmed... :haha:

From a high possibility of no transfer this month, it still happened as a natural FET, which I least expected, I guess because it was destined to happen!.. Nothing is in our hands, truly, we can only make honest efforts. Rest is all in His hands.
Hope we all get our much awaited BFP's soon!
Will always keep u in my prayers.

Cheers,
Marlene

Hi Marlene
Hi I am good thanks. My first acupuncture session was good thanks. Quite a surreal experience really. It didn't bother me at all apart from a needle she placed at the bottom of my forehead above my nose. I got a bit of headache from that which lasted a while. My acupuncturist said that some points are more intense than others and she would use another if I want. Got another session this coming Saturday morning. AF was due yesterday but hasn;t shown up yet - I am getting some sharp shooting pains so hopefully it will arrive tonight or tomorrow then I can get this cycle underway!! I slept so well after the accupuncture!
Yay for the polyp (or other!!) disappearing!!!! and congrats on the embryos I will keep everything crossed for you xx:happydance: Glad that everything has worked out for this cycle - it was obviously meant to be. Take time to pamper yourself now and enjoy being PUPO with twins eeeeeek!!! exciting stuff. Update me soon. :hugs:

Update from me
I had 1 6day blastocyst transferred on 2nd February and th other remains frozen. I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning at 4am and could not believe my eyes when I read pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!!! First ever BFP in 4 years!!! I actually went into shock and couldn't breathe properly for a few seconds. It is a good job my husband was there to calm me down!! Can't believe that my body has actually responded as it should for once with no scans, bloods or drugs whatsoever!! Soooo happy that I can finally say I am pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->