Awful Nausea! (advice please)

bridankal1315

Reaction score
I am currently pregnant with baby #2 I do not recall being this sick with my first baby. I was nauseous puked and the rest of the day I was fine. This time I could puke all day and still be sick! I can't stand it any advice on how to help it?

I'm going through the same thing. Ask your doctor about Diclegis its a nausea medication and it work pretty well. Hope that helps some.

See your gp for anti sickness tablets im on cyclizine for the second time.

My nausea is horrendous too, I feel sick all the time especially in the car or bus, I don't remember this last time! I've not actually been sick yet but I wish I could be just to get rid of it!

My sickness is much worse this time than last time and I am on meds metoclopramide seems to help some :thumbup: I would see your GP as you do not want to get dehydrated

My nausea is horrendous too, I feel sick all the time especially in the car or bus, I don't remember this last time! I've not actually been sick yet but I wish I could be just to get rid of it!

I'm exactly the same, this is my third and I feel sick pretty much all day and if I wake in the night, but I'm not actually sick. With my other 2 I was sick and this is way worse. The only thing that helps is a bit of food then it goes for half an hour . I'm 9+5 and its eased a little over the past day or so but it's still there 😷

If you want something other than medication, the only thing that got me through my first pregnancy was ginger beer, it's like ginger ale but stronger with real ginger.. I would crawl out of bed and sit against the wall trying to hold myself together, ugh the nausea was awful, and take a sip or two and then within 10 minutes I was okay. I got it from Sprouts or Whole Foods if you have those around

Hope the ginger works for you I can't go anywhere near it even the thougt of ginger anything makes me gag :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->