Awful Ovulation pain and cramps anyone else...

Kay0102

Reaction score
I have a 27 day cycle with 4 days bleeding (tmi) had a faint opk Cd 10 on cd 11 at work I had really bad cramps so came home did another opk it was positive cramping was terrible. Continued through to Cd12 when I couldn't even sit down without flinching and if I got wind (tmi) it was agonising felt like it was stuck behind something. Last night dtd my cervix seemed really sensitive and if hubby was to "forceful" it really hurt. Today cramps have subsided and I am left feeling like I have pulled muscles just above pubic area. Anyone else have this? I dtd CD8 AM, with preseed CD10 PM, CD11 PM and CD12 PM x

Sounds like ovulation to me....I am about to ovulate myself and I have the worse cramps ever. This is my third round with medicine but first time ovulating!!! Good luck!!

Thanks for your reply! Yeah im pretty sure I ov cd12 was just wondering if anyone elses pains got that bad would like to think of it as a good strong egg release fingers crossed. Good luck to you hope you get your bfp soon x

Yep I get pretty strong ovulation pains like that too! Some months are worse than others.

Now that I'm paying more attention to every cramp, tingle and twitch my body throws out I've noticed this too! In fact, this last month the cramps I had during O were worse than during AF. It was actually pretty cool though because I could tell which side I had ovulated on that cycle (left!)

I took my first round if Clomid this cycle in CD3-7 & ovulated on CD18-- I had the. worst. cramps. ever on the day of ovulation & the two days before. Especially on my O day. They were debilitating!

I have a 27 day cycle with 4 days bleeding (tmi) had a faint opk Cd 10 on cd 11 at work I had really bad cramps so came home did another opk it was positive cramping was terrible. Continued through to Cd12 when I couldn't even sit down without flinching and if I got wind (tmi) it was agonising felt like it was stuck behind something. Last night dtd my cervix seemed really sensitive and if hubby was to "forceful" it really hurt. Today cramps have subsided and I am left feeling like I have pulled muscles just above pubic area. Anyone else have this? I dtd CD8 AM, with preseed CD10 PM, CD11 PM and CD12 PM x

Ohh... I know how you feel.. Woke up this morning to the worst cramps and they have been continuing all day.. Took some pain reliever to see if that would work and it didn't.. Of Course!!! I should be ovulate on the 6th, if my calendar is correct... But the cramps and pain feels like it is coming!! Soo.. I gotta BD alot this weekend and coming week... And I have a full house till Monday!! This is gonna suck for BD... Hopefully the hubby is up for it.. haha...

Lovely to hear your replies ladies and know i'm not the only one!
I am now 2DPO and in the looooong tww, fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone. Have a feeling about this month and really hope i'm right x

I get horrible ovulation pain , Mine last anywhere from 3-5 days andgoes away after ovulation occurs . Mine gets so bad is radiates down my legs and makes it really hard to walk , sit or stand without kneeling over in pain . Doctors have found no cycts or anything to say why it hurts so much for me :cry:

I always have a painful O. This month I too had a tender cervix on O day and it hurt when we DTD. I had painful O the months I conceived my daughters so I appreciate that at least I know for sure when I O. When I am on BC and don't O I never feel any pain so I know it's O pain. Plus I also check my CM and CP and use OPKs.

Sometimes the pain lasts for a few hours and shoots down my legs. Also since stopping BC in March my O also comes with ovulation bleeding. It's just a light amount of bright blood and its only on O day.

This post has set my mind at rest, I was starting to think I needed to see the doc but now I feel quite confident that it's just ovulation pains... Before I had the coil I'm sure my ovulation pains were different, just the sharp stabbing type pain on one side, felt clearly like ovulation... But now I get a sort of all over uterus pain with a very tender cervix, hubby has to be gentle! Thanks ladies for showing me I'm not alone and it can be normal! Fingers crossed for all us painful ovulators this month! :) xxx

This post has set my mind at rest, I was starting to think I needed to see the doc but now I feel quite confident that it's just ovulation pains... Before I had the coil I'm sure my ovulation pains were different, just the sharp stabbing type pain on one side, felt clearly like ovulation... But now I get a sort of all over uterus pain with a very tender cervix, hubby has to be gentle! Thanks ladies for showing me I'm not alone and it can be normal! Fingers crossed for all us painful ovulators this month! :) xxx

I started getting ovulation pain a few years after having my second daughter , I figured it just got worse the older I got cause of age :thumbup:

I normally get it that bad too. I sometimes have to take pain relief for it.

This month was the first time it was painful when we did BD. that was he day of my trigger shot. I have been trying to track my cervix but I could never tell if it was open....I just want this to be our month and I want to make sure I did everything I could. Now the ttw....

I get very bad ovulation cramps as well but they don't last as long as yours. I might have a dull throb for a day or so and when I actually ovulate I get very intense cramps that make me almost keel over. But these usually only last about an hour and then they go away! So I can pretty much pinpoint the exact hour I ovulate, which is convenient!

Well i got the worst pain ever this cycle , I ended up in the er last night thought I might have had a cyst but just ovulation pain from hell :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->