Awful taste in mouth? Anyone else?

Clever.Name

Reaction score
I never had this with my two previous pregnancies. I have a constant terrible taste in my mouth, especially after eating anything with sugar. I'm now trying to avoid sugar, eek! It's not metallic, just bad. Keep trying to get rid of it by drinking water and chewing gum.
Anyone have anything that works? Dying.....:wacko:

I've had it but I also usually get GD because I'm sensitive to sugar. I avoid sweet & carby foods. Veg & protein don't give me that rotty mouth feel. I love those mint dissolving squares to refresh everything. It's probably all the hormones, they make you sensitive to sugar (ms they think is caused by sugar highs and lows) although I never get ms, and if it's mostly when you eat sweet stuff...

Yup I have it all the time :(

I don't know if I have this. It's like I can't stand any taste left in my mouth I'm looking for foods that won't stain my tongue otherwise later I can taste it and I'll be gagging and heaving. Been rinsing mouth out a lot with mouthwash to neutralise it. I can't scrape my tongue makes me sick. It's awful. I keep my mouth shut because once I start talking the juices flow and I gag. Can't wait for this to be over x

I don't know if I have this. It's like I can't stand any taste left in my mouth I'm looking for foods that won't stain my tongue otherwise later I can taste it and I'll be gagging and heaving. Been rinsing mouth out a lot with mouthwash to neutralise it. I can't scrape my tongue makes me sick. It's awful. I keep my mouth shut because once I start talking the juices flow and I gag. Can't wait for this to be over x

Oh boy - poor you, that sounds awful. Crossing my fingers it's over soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->