awkward...

Lynzipora

Reaction score
Are anyone elses nipples hard like all the time? :? I can feel/ see them through bras and shirts. So awkward...gahhh

Lol yeah mine have a tendency to just randomly make me look like I'm immensly turned on :haha:

Hehehehe... mine are not hard all the time, but I can imagine it is embarrassing... Maybe a thicker bra might help, unless you are like me and your boobs hurt so much a thicker bra would be agony.

Yep, mine have been the whole time. I can't find a sportsbra thick enough to cover them up so I just ignore it at the gym now and hope the guys aren't staring:)

Mines are constantly hard like I'm freezing!
and really itchy too!

They used to be really sore and sensitive but thats passing now.

So embarrassing when I need to inappropriately start scratching away!!:blush:

lol, mine too!!Its sooo embarrasing!! xxx

Mines are constantly hard like I'm freezing!
and really itchy too!

They used to be really sore and sensitive but thats passing now.

So embarrassing when I need to inappropriately start scratching away!!:blush:

Ayup. Same boat here.

Yeah i think they popped out when i got that positive and they havent gone down yet!

My husband just think he is SO hot right now because mine are always like that! I don't have the heart to tell him that it's a side effect of pregnancy :(

i thought i was the only one lol. my nipples are naturally inverted so they never come out even with my 1st born they didnt but this time round omg i didnt even notice i just saw hubby grinning at dinner looked down and there they where one and two. i tend to wear jumpers now or a blanket when indoors with guests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->