Aww for UK people - Chantelle Houghton is pregnant! :)

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I know pretty pointless post, but I just read that her and Alex Reid are having a baby, just as they were about to start IVF.

She was told due to years of bulimia, she will be unable to have children.

I was told my chances were low too for the very reason so I can understand her excitement!!

Just wanted to share.. positive little story :)

xxx

Aww thats fab news. i was only reading in the OK magazine the other week they were due to start IVF, how fab xx

aww i dont really like her but i sympathised with her story, its so nice to hear about peoples sucess :) x

i read on the front of a mag about 3 weeks ago she was pregnant thru IVF :s either way, Alex didnt waste no time... but bless her tho :)

i read on the front of a mag about 3 weeks ago she was pregnant thru IVF :s either way, Alex didnt waste no time... but bless her tho :)

Apparently not, she was on holiday before she started IVF and turns out she was pregnant all along. (Although I guess, who knows with celeb gossip which is true hey lol)

My OH and I had decided WE were going to try even though we were both pretty sure I couldn't have children, but started to work out this "ovulation date crap" as we called it (we didn't have much clue about it before research haha!) and took ovulation tests, as soon as it said I was ovulating, we tried...

Turns out, I was already 5 weeks pregnant!!

Funny what the world has in store for you without you even knowing it ey! xxx

Awww that's nice. Wonder if she's a B&B member???

We were just discussing this at work! Thinking how hard it was for us trying for so long I;d hate to think how hard it is for celebs who have the world knowing what they are doing! glad it turned out good for her though.

Awww yay! I'm not a big fan of her. But I'm soppy for anyone ttc when they suceed!

Awh delighted for her. Felt so sad for her when she said she could'nt have any children!!

Wonder how far along she is?!

I don't believe a word of it. One minute she's infertile, the next pregnant - and she's only been with him for 5 minutes. I reckon it's all just for publicity and money. Why else would you tell the world you can't have kids? They're both attention seeking non-entities and I feel quite sorry for the poor child that will have its photo sold for any money making opportunity.

Wow - that was quite a rant wasn't it? Must be particularly hormonal today!!

I don't believe a word of it. One minute she's infertile, the next pregnant - and she's only been with him for 5 minutes. I reckon it's all just for publicity and money. Why else would you tell the world you can't have kids? They're both attention seeking non-entities and I feel quite sorry for the poor child that will have its photo sold for any money making opportunity.

haha I love hormones ;)

I genuinely believe it is.. well, genuine haha! But then partly cos I know she WAS bulimic, and I was told a similar thing..

But yes, I don't know why they wanted to have a baby so soon and try IVF after not long..

Mind you, I hadn't been with my fiance that long either..

I dunno, i'm biased I guess cos I can relate, and quite like her haha! But I see your point

It kinda makes me wonder if she was actually TOLD she was infertile or she just assumed, knowing that this can happen with bulimia.. It seems abit quick. Find out you can't have kids then bam 5 minutes later your miracle baby comes along :shrug:

i had read in a mag too that they were goin to do ivf thats fantastic, she must be in shock i fell preg naturally after a failed ivf and i know i am still in shock 24 weeks later :) oohhh wonder what will jordan think of that !!!

bet alex has done it to piss katie price right off, just hope the baby has been made for the correct reason x

That's exactly what I thought too when I read it.

This is the same person who tipped off the paps where and when she'd be in a park so they could picture her and that Rav fella fighting!

Having faced infertility I pity anyone facing but her story all seems a but staged.

She was told she had a really low ovarian reserve. She rectified herself and said that she was told to hurry up or should struggle and that bulimia had nothing to do with it. She said it on an interview!
I am happy for her though :) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->