• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

:( awww....

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:cry::cry: I have such fond memories of being in this section! I remember coming home in the snow every afternoon after my care course and typing away on here about how cold and tired i was, and about hearing babies heartbeat for the first time with the doppler i'd hired, willing away my pregnancy to the day i could meet my lil guy or have a noticable bump..and on thursday it's all gonna be over! I can honestly say girls, IT FLIES BY, and i remember reading other women saying that when i was just 10 weeks and thinking 'NOT QUICK ENOUGH!' or it seems to really really lag....I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck, i had a miscarriage scare at 6 weeks pregnant, and then i fell on the ice at 13 weeks pregnant (i was actually 14 weeks..the scan at 6 weeks put me back 8 days!) and i got so much support off here. I hope there isn't too much heartache and anyone going through a tough time, terrified they will miscarry, or think they are miscarrying, I'm one of those women who had the primary miscarriage signs, bleeding, severe cramping, an ultrasound showing a baby that wasn't matching dates AT ALL (2 weeks behind initially, brought forward at a scan 10 days later..) and i'm about to go on to have my 2nd son, so there IS hope.
:hugs::hugs:

thank you for taking the time to write that, share your journey and to encourage us on.
Good luck with your labour and birth and I'll be looking out for your birth story.

i had same worry for 3 months hun. i miss pregnancy now .. and good luck hun . u been through so much candy xx

That was a very thoughtful post. Thank you for your well wishes. Best wishes to you and your birth!

That's a really sweet post. I'm so excited for you, only a few more days now! I guess when December rolls along and I look back I'll feel the same. I feel kind of bad because I've been wishing the first trimester will just fly by because of all the worries but I also want to enjoy my pregnancy. I think no matter how pregnant I am I'll worry like crazy! I have my 12 week scan next week and I'm so nervous/excited.
Anyway, I'm wishing you and your baby a smooth birth! I'm sure everything will go great. :)

Thank you so much Hun :) Hope you have an easy birth :)

aww thank you for posting and I wish you all the luck in the world for your upcoming birth, fingers crossed I get to where you are nice and quick x

Good Luck!
I'm totally wishing my pregnancy away so i'm kinda glad you say it goes too fast! lol just want my baby here safe already :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"