awwwww god not again!!!

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
Soooo if most of you remember i put a thread up about taylor going missing and ended up he had been hiding under the cot asleep.

weeeeeeeelllllll.....
We went to B&M and our store is huge!
I was busy putting mia in the trolley and taylor took off (god that boys fast!).
So adam went after him.
I figured he caught up to him, but he came back 5 mins later saying he couldnt find him :shrug:

I thought ohhh god hes doing that thing were he finds us but is hiding behind the aisles. :roll:
So me and adam both walked at either side of each aisle to find him.....
no taylor :nope:
I started to panic and realised i bet hes at the tractor ride (that you put money in).
so raced there. nope he wasnt there.
Adam went out into the car park no taylor.

now i was close to hysterical...again!
so i went to some staff and asked if they had seen a little blonde boy with a red coat.
They hadnt but they had all staff members on the shop floor searching for him and said hes name on the antennoy.
I started to cry and suddenly this wardrobe door flew open (the display wardrobes) and out walks taylor shouting "mama it stinks of crisps in there!!"
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I swear one of these days hes gunna kill me!!
thnk were gunna get him one of those keyrings for keys, tie it to his zip and whistle and follow the beeps :haha:

oooohhh what a stressful day!!

Oh no not again! You've been through it all haven't you!! And there's little Taylor not having a clue what's going on. I would have been panicking, think I'd keep Callum on reigns if he did that :rofl:

i was mad at the time, but now i think about it how he reappeared is quite funny "stinks of crisps in there!" lol

ooohhh i know heres hoping tomorrows a better day

He does know how to keep you on your toes doesn't he :lol:
Glad he's ok x

oh no, poor you Vix, you must be on edge all the time bless ya x What a little monkey Taylor is but had to laugh at 'its smells like crisps in there' hahaha x

:hugs: x

They are sooo quick!

Kids eh...who'd have em :lol:

im always on edge now lol
i keep walking holding onto his hood :haha:

Oh that must of been so scary for u ya poor thing xx. My nephew did that in gullervers world when he was little me an my sister was looking for his rains In his pram then my sister screen omg were is he was searched near by got security my sister was screaming. The ride we had just been on stopes and there he was popes out the barrel. He said wee that was fun.

I am dreadin the day his happens to us. :nope:

He needs a mobile phone :haha:

This is one of my worst nightmares! Esp after what happened to poor James Bulger 19 years ago!!!

So scary! My heart goes out to you x :hugs:

I lost Earl in our local Roys the other day, and that scared the living daylights out of me. I bought a wrist link immediately and MADE Earl wear it! lol. We eventually found him playing with some water fountain ornaments in the garden centre! :dohh: He's not done it since though, so I think it did frighten him a little bit, but he's a lot younger than taylor.

Little monkey! My eldest did that a few months back so when I caught up with her I put reins on her and informed her 'naughty girls who run away go on reins' and unfortunately the consequence backfired as she wasn't fussed in the slightest!!!!
She's at a stage of hating holding my hand so I'm now using that as punishment for doing a bunk!!!

well my mil said put him in reins, but hes 4!! i cant find any that fit!
hes so tall for his age, he'll just look daft!
he gets mistaken for being nearly 6!!

the horrible thing is he thinks its funny, and its not.
it terrifys the hell out of me, all i imagine is him wandering out the store and getting lost in the street or someone grabbing him :cry:
because he saw my reaction the first time, its like hes though "aahhhh thats how i get her attention!!".
but i cant think if he wanders off, oh hes alright he'll be hiding again, coz one day he might not be!
like the story cry wolf!

I see the dilemma!
You could get wrist strap (mothercare/ebay sell them) and although they're not recommended for small children he should be ok. Reason they're not recommended is if child falls the natural reaction of a parent is to tug strap to save them and this can break infants wrist but as he's older and its more to keep him near you they should be ok...

Is there another consequence you could use such as taking something from him for the day (fav toy/no treats at all)

I suppose the other problem with the wrist strap on a smaller child is that if they do fall and you yank then they would faceplant the floor!

I think with a 4 yr old it should be okay?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"