B-bump progression pics?

K

Katielouisa

Hey has anyone got B bump progression pics? I wasn't plus sized but my bump looks like someone's cut a C out of it near the belly button :dohh: and I want to know if it goes? It's clear im pregnant as my skinny chicken legs and arms lol! x

I don't understand what you mean lol. Are you talking about where your belly button hasn't popped and you still have a little 'well' thing??

take a pic and show us wht u mean. mine looks like a beachball

Haha yeah it looks like a well Il find a pic now my top and bottom is rock hard but my belly button is dead flat lol x

These pics are 3 week it has got a bit better but it's just my really deep belly button that needs to pop out so annoying! But yeah here's my well lol! I look perfectly round when I put my hand in it OH jokes to me to put plaster scene in it to fill it out!

Attachments

• snapshot-42.jpg
    snapshot-42.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
  • snapshot-43.jpg
    snapshot-43.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
I think that happens when your baby is back to back. When your baby turns so their back is facing your front then it will turn into a D bump!

Ahh she's lying transverse at the moment! so maybe that's why all my bump is fuller at the bottom? God knows It has got beter though :flow: x

Heres me at 28 weeks 6 days <3 https://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x361/TheresaKerrys_LittleBean/28weeks6days.jpg

The bit at the bottom, is that from your original tummy or is that hard and all baby?

I ask as I have a bit of tummy at the bottom but I wear support knickers from Mothercare that kind of shape and push that bottom bit in a tiny bit and helps keep everything nice and where it should be? I did only have a little bit at the bottom tho before... we all have different shapes I suppose!! :thumbup:

The bit at the bottom, is that from your original tummy or is that hard and all baby?

I ask as I have a bit of tummy at the bottom but I wear support knickers from Mothercare that kind of shape and push that bottom bit in a tiny bit and helps keep everything nice and where it should be? I did only have a little bit at the bottom tho before... we all have different shapes I suppose!! :thumbup:

It's hard all oer my belly top and bottom thats why I don't get it I was only small before pregnancy lol! x

you should see my B bump! yours is completely insignificant compared to mine. i still don't look preggers at all- just fat. i was hoping by this point in the pregnancy it would have evened out, i don't think it will :(.

Ahh she's lying transverse at the moment! so maybe that's why all my bump is fuller at the bottom? God knows It has got beter though :flow: x

Ah - then that's why then :) I have a really deep belly button too but my baby is head down and has been pretty much all along! Can they not suggest any exercises to get baby to turn the right way?

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374825_10150949745200327_554220326_21630279_1463525212_n.jpg

This is my 27 week bump so only week and half ago, my legs look like matchsticks compared to my body :(

my bare bump is definitely B shaped but i wear a support tank top under my clothes that rounds it out perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->