<b> Calling all ladies - Please reply <b/>

Redeemed7

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I am leaving all of this in God's hands but I wanted to share my story with you all and want your opinion.
I BD'ed the 16th and 18th of Oct and also the 31st. I'm pretty sure that I ovulated the 21st of Oct since that is when my CM was appropriate for ovulation. 2 days after ovulation I had semi-painful cramps for about 1 hour. (Weird). 1 day before my period was due Nov 1st (I'm on a 26 day cycle) I had cramping that was sort of unusual and lasted about 4-5 hours. At one time it even hurt when I bent over which was a bit odd. Then next day I was expecting AF I usually get cramps only the day OF and nothing. Then day after that nothing. I am NEVER late. AF came 3 days late or what I thought was AF 2 days before I got it on Nov 4th I had light spotting and then from the 4th to the 6th really for 2 days I had a very light period or IB? Then it was gone. And then 2 days of spotting. This is NOT like me. I've had this feeling that I am pregnant but the tests have all been negative except 1 clear blue which is known for false positives. I can't explain it but something inside me tells me yes, that there is something in me. But on one side of that coin if I'm not I dont want to be like wow I was crazy. But it's something I can't shake! It's a feeling, have any of you ever had it and were pregnant? I also ready many women get there BFP at 8-10 wks pregnant. I've had several signs/symptoms that are not common for me. Indigestion/Heartburn for 2 weeks on and off. Mild headaches almost daily. More tired than normal. Very bloated in the lower abdomen almost like a little pooch (this just started this week) IF I am pregnant I'd be about 5 weeks and 3 days. Last but not least I was praying a few weeks ago and I was asking God to confirm it to me since the tests were negative and in my prayer I was dedicating my baby to the Lord and when I opened up the bible it opened up to 1 Samuel 1 which talks about the story of a woman named Hannah who could not conceive and the Lord opened up her womb and she had dedicated her son to God. I mean talk about confirmations but still with that I'm thinking wow I don't have any infertility problems that I know of and this is my firs time trying to conceive and after my hubby and I did try we prayed and I really had faith in the prayer and just felt like I was and felt something. I wanted to share this with you all to get your opinion. So here is what I am doing. I am NOT going to test anymore until the next expected time of period and I will see what happens then. If I get a period and it's normal then I know I'm not. If I dont get one then I know I am and I will set up an appt at the Dr.s. I'm supposed to "ovulate" this week. If I'm pregnant will I still have an increase in CM? Thank you SO much for taking your time to read my post.

Hey. :) I'd say if God has given you a sign you should probably check into that. :haha: You should go get blood work done hun. I hope this is your little bean. Good luck.

I just wanted to say, Thank You.
I love the story of Hannah! It is such an inspiration of how God works... Before my women's Walk to Emmaus--I prayed to God, but I wasn't put my whole heart into it. I felt like a failure as a wife and it was taking it's toll on my marriage and my role as a mother to my children...I have learned since my walk that my prayers will be answered in due time and that I have to be patient--so now instead of praying to be pregnant--I pray for peace and patience so that I will be ready when my time comes...

To answer your question about waiting to test--that is a very good idea but unfortunately I say that--but don't have the patience to hold out myself...So God bless the ladies and you that are so able to not give into the temptation of peeing on a stick!! And as far as cm goes--I do track mine although with my bd schedule--I've not really been able to "check" as often as I have past cycles so not to "disturb" what was in there..:blush:..I have heard some women say that their cm was "wet" from O' until the time AF was due, and others say it was dry after O and then became "wet"..Mine last month was rather on the wet and creamy side until AF and I was so sure I would get a BFP but didn't...Sorry if I can't be much help for you...

BTW...If you would like you are welcome to check out the "Turkey Babies" thread--we may have our FIRST BFP--confirmation hopefully in a few days--and the ladies are just wonderful!! (as they all are here of course)...

Luv and Hugs!!
Stephanie

Never forget we are all to BLESSED to be STRESSED!!!

@ waiting 2012. Thank you so much. I am definitely praying about what God meant but I think I already know. He was just confirming that He is the one that opens the wombs and He was opening mine. Also I believe I know why I haven't been able to see a real dark positive yet and my husband said the same thing. It's something personal about how I would react or start thinking once I know I'm pregnant and God wants me to get through most of the first trimester wondering if I am so that I don't stress or worry about sickness b/c overall I dont feel so bad! Thank you Jesus!

Just wanted to say..I can't wait for an update!!! My fx'ed for you!!!

Good Luck!
Stephanie

I just read on another site that increased cm could be a sign of pregnancy, but you can't go on that alone. Also, there are many women on here that don't get the bfp as early as others. So, you're not out yet! Good Luck!

Thank you. Well right now my CM is pretty dry - and I'm "supposed" to ovulate in 2-3 days. Would I see everything as normal? I can always tell when I'm ovulating b/c I do have a little cramping and EWCM. So if I'm pregnant I wouldn't expect to see this happen since I technically wouldn't be fertile. What do you all think?

FX'd is "fingers crossed"
I hope this is your month! FX'd!!

What might be normal for you may not be for another...Hmmm this is a tough one...Have your tried an Ovulation test? I know that with the Ovulation tests--you can get a clearer sence of where you are at with your cycle this time around...It's possible everything is going as it should and it is possible that things are a little behind due to stress or illness...Still hoping for the best for you!!!

Luv,Stephanie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->