b complex has influenced something..

Looking good!! I had a spike At 4dpo an a dip at 5dpo I hate all this waiting an trying to second guess what every little thing Might mean!!! I just want to know and if it bfn I just want next cycle to start so I can try again!!! Far too impatient for ttc!!!
X

yeah I'm impatient too I've had to psychic readings in the last 3 months and they all say that I'm going to get pregnant by Sept or have a baby by September and I've already been doing this for 11 months it's driving me crazybut I guess maybe is preparing me to have a little bit of patience and I'll have a new baby again someday

Only a week left till testing Im having a party tomorrow. Cleaning after the party the next day. Working the next day then having another party for new year should have enough to keep me busy!!!

Lovely temp rise! FX crossed this is it for you!

thank you I'm fighting my urge to go and get a pregnancy test though I have to hurry up and pass Walmart before I stop but I decided that it's better to just wait and see how my temp to do and to wait it out like I'm really trying to because I really don't want to see a BFN especially if I am pregnant and its just too early I'm tired of seeing them I find it easier to see that AF is on her way with my temp versus a BFn I hate them but today I I am 70 PO and my boobs are still extremely sore I've never had to the store during the two week wait I started feeling kind of nauseous and I was having cramps today but other than that I have no spotting I have like lotiony CM but not as much as a couple days agoits so hard not a symptom spot but knowing that I never have such strong something so far is really making me pay attention and start to Google I'm praying that tomorrow my temp is high into the 98

If you have a short LP AF WILL still show up even if you ARE pregnant. You need to know before so you can take progesterone to stop your body from expelling the baby. I don't know what you think vitamins are going to do but it will NOT prevent that!

Actually my progesterone is fine..... Dr even said my luteal phase is fine.....and he actually was the one who suggested the b complex vitamins as they help read regulate women's cycle...as well as lengthen an LP... Over time. Which allows more Time for implantation. I have a 11 day LP now. He suggested this only because my dh and I will not seek any fertility treatments to get pregnant.....other then natural measures. So I am trying it. Because the simple fact is implantation can happen as late as 12dpo ... I would rather have a longer LP to know that I'm utilizing the maximum time

I have a short lp an low progesterone think thats y I have had 2 chemicals on 4th cycle of clomid it does seem to to lengthen lp slightly so fx its enough!

well last night I spent the entire night in the hospital on the labor and delivery for with my sister she went into preterm labor at 34 weeks and I held strong all through that but as soon as I left the hospital the first thing I did was going to stop at Walgreens and bought a HPT the cheapest one they had was a blue dye and of course what did I get at 8dpo a BfN I wasn't able to take my temp because I was at the hospital and I didn't sleep all night I've been up for about 28 hours straight so disappointed that I already tested and I already fill out even at 8 dpo

I tested with my other blue died last night and I thought that I saw something so I will post the pictures to see what you guys think I am 9 dpo and my normal LP starts with cramping and light light light spotting on 10 dpo some spotting on 11 dpo and usually ask um 11 or 12 dpo so I should be expecting the evil witch New Years Eveas for today my breast are a little tender but not as bad as they were a couple days ago and I'm not having the cramping eithermy temp dropped but not below the cover line I didn't get to take my temperature yesterday because I was up for almost 40 hours since my sister is in labor so all I can do now is be hopeful

https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/nycolecherry88/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0248_zpsbdac8db4.jpg

Inverted. https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/nycolecherry88/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-12-28_19-40-28_zps5578ee40.png

what a day my temps return to a normal range for post of you lation temps and I got a negative on a blue dye test so I was kind of feeling out. this morning though my temp went up .4 degrees so right now I have like a mountain type pattern on my chart today is 10 dpo if I'm going to spot before af it usually happens at 10 dpo but since I started taking a b-complex and it made me ovulate earlier I'm wondering if it will extend my LP so early tooearlier in my two week wait I had extremely sore boobs and slight cramping and all of that is gone now if anything I'm tired but I don't know if I contribute that too pregnancy or the fact that this weekend I haven't got much sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->