B vits for short luteal phase help!

sdc010905

Reaction score
Af showed yesterday, 4 days early again. I want to start b vits to try and lengthen my lp. I bought a b complex as it included b6 and b12 but after looking at the back i see it only contains 2mg of b6 and 1ug(whatever that is) of b12....online it suggests 50mg of b6 and says you should take a similarish dose if b12...dont want to mess this up and i just know some ladies on here will have good advice?

I believe that you should always take b12 with b6 but that b12 would be in a smaller dose as you need less of it. I got a b 50 complex. First cycle of taking it so fingers crossed.

Yeah im thinking of trying the same, keep me posted. Is your lp short?

I personally would stay away from the complex and just buy the vitamins individually. I don't remember why but my midwife told me that when my LP was short (I would ovulate on CD22 in a 27 day cycle). I bought a pill cutter and cut the b6 in half because all I could find were 100 mg tablets. It worked for me. My LP is now exactly 14 days.

I take 100mg of B6 and the same of B12 every day as my leutal phase was 9 days, I started last month and my LP increased to 11 days. I'm hoping for continued improvement this month!

They sound really worth taking, why didnt i find them sooner!thanksadies, ye've all been so helpful 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->