B6 and progesterone cream

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
I think I have a short Luteal phase, and I've been reading that maybe b6 and progesterone cream might help. Does anyone know if this is true??

Hey brittanyaliss!

I've just begun to take B6 (50 mg) to try and increase my luteal phase...

I'm in the 2ww but i didnt start taking B6 until about a week ago.. So im not sure if I will see any results this time, but maybe next cycle?

Will let you know how it works!

Ive read that B6 and Progesterone cream do both help. It seems like women usually try B6 first and then if they dont see any change, they add progesterone... Just what ive read.......

I would check with dr. before taking progesterone or high amounts of b6 :)

Hope this helps!
Baby dust! :)

Meant to mention... I'm taking the B6 in addition to regular prenatals. :)

Hey brittanyaliss!

I've just begun to take B6 (50 mg) to try and increase my luteal phase...

I'm in the 2ww but i didnt start taking B6 until about a week ago.. So im not sure if I will see any results this time, but maybe next cycle?

Will let you know how it works!

Ive read that B6 and Progesterone cream do both help. It seems like women usually try B6 first and then if they dont see any change, they add progesterone... Just what ive read.......

I would check with dr. before taking progesterone or high amounts of b6 :)

Hope this helps!
Baby dust! :)
Thats also what I've heard thanks for that I hope it works for you.. I hope you get your BFP soon!!
Tons of baby dust

I took B6 for a couple months, it did increase my LP to 16...it was 11 :) BUT...it make my thumb twitch!! I have not taken it yet this month, and I don't have that problem now. I'm hoping it stays up there, we will see! B6 you take your whole cycle, progesterone you only put on after Oing, so you have to keep really good track of that. Good Luck!!

Do you spot for dayd before af? That is a common symptom of low progesterone. I have been doing B100 complex on top of my prenatals for two cycles and just started seeing an RE that took my bloods during different days of my cycle last month and it turned out that my progesterone was on the low side. I started clomid this cycle to see if it helps!

Do you spot for dayd before af? That is a common symptom of low progesterone. I have been doing B100 complex on top of my prenatals for two cycles and just started seeing an RE that took my bloods during different days of my cycle last month and it turned out that my progesterone was on the low side. I started clomid this cycle to see if it helps!
I never spot the day before AF she just comes and leaves.... So manybe I dont have love progesterone levels then....... IDK

I took B6 for a couple months, it did increase my LP to 16...it was 11 :) BUT...it make my thumb twitch!! I have not taken it yet this month, and I don't have that problem now. I'm hoping it stays up there, we will see! B6 you take your whole cycle, progesterone you only put on after Oing, so you have to keep really good track of that. Good Luck!!

Your finger twitch???? OMG that doesn't sound good at all...... I'm just really hoping a short LP isn't the issue and I get a BFP in the AM:wacko:

Your finger twitch???? OMG that doesn't sound good at all...... I'm just really hoping a short LP isn't the issue and I get a BFP in the AM:wacko:

Good luck!!! Baby dust and prayers ;)

Good luck!!! Baby dust and prayers ;)
Thanks so much

I have low progesterone and I dont spot for days before af. I have low progesterone and I even have a normal LP. so sometimes you you wont show def signs. You could ask your doctor to have your hormones checked including progesterone and see what it says. I just read a thread about how progesterone really helped lengthen this womans LP and got pregnant. Its also recommended to take it all of the first trimester as progesterone levels can drop suddenly for no explainable reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->