baba not kicking :S

Christine1993

Full-time mummy to Aidan
Reaction score
past few days i havnt felt baba kick and move around as much :( can pick his heartbeat up really well on the doppler though..his kicks and movements have just decreased alot. maybe hes being lazy or he kicks when i dont notice. could anything be up??

He may have just turned to a position where u cant feel him so much, how far gone are you? And dont forget if you get really worried about it call your MW hun :) x

LO probably has just moved but may be best to go and get it checked!! xx

i agree he probably just moved to a position that you couldnt feel him but they are right if you are worried go see your doctor hun

sounds like a lazy day for baby to me hunny drink a glass of cold water and relax and if u still done feel anything i would give ur midwife a call to put ur mind at rest. x

I had the same problem @ 26 weeks and I tried laying down drinking cold water and what not it didn't work for me but my mom told me to drink some pepsi and I did and laid down then all of a sudden my lazy baby was crazy baby. I never drink caffeine so the one time should not of hurt my doc said it was fine :) Ask your doc about a little caffeine maybe if you have this problem in the future????

I've been the same today. I was on the bus on the way to work and something didn't feel right, i was a bit worried but didn't think anything of it for a while. Then i got to work and i started to panic because nothing was happening..
He has hardly moved all day! But when i have felt him i've been so relieved! Even if it is just a couple of times, atleast you know everything's still alright.. But if it gets worse or you can't stop worrying i'd speak to your midwife. I know i'm going to if he doesn't start kicking as much as he was, i can't be dealing with the stress of worrying! Lol

xxx

I had the same problem @ 26 weeks and I tried laying down drinking cold water and what not it didn't work for me but my mom told me to drink some pepsi and I did and laid down then all of a sudden my lazy baby was crazy baby. I never drink caffeine so the one time should not of hurt my doc said it was fine :) Ask your doc about a little caffeine maybe if you have this problem in the future????

is drinking pepsi/coke bad for you when your pregnant?! i never knew that and that is ALL i drink. definatly going to stop now though! i knew coffee was a no no but i didnt think coke was. even though i should of done because coke contains caffeine. definatly wont be drinking it now tho!! anyways..thanks for all the posts, i just used the doppler and he flipped round and started kicking at it..he hates the thing!!

Christine dont panic too much - when i had alex she was literally given caffine in the neonatal :rofl:

Stop the coke! :rofl:

Anyway - keep an eye on the movement thing. When i had Alex she moved plenty but one day TOTALLY stopped. I didnt have my dopller with me the whole day (left it in work) so I had no way of checking what was going on.

Turns out i was about to give birth the next day - who knows what could have been done to prevent it if I had said to someone earlier that she wasnt moving.

is drinking pepsi/coke bad for you when your pregnant?! i never knew that and that is ALL i drink. definatly going to stop now though! i knew coffee was a no no but i didnt think coke was. even though i should of done because coke contains caffeine. definatly wont be drinking it now tho!! anyways..thanks for all the posts, i just used the doppler and he flipped round and started kicking at it..he hates the thing!!

Yeah Caffeine is a no no while pregnant so coffee,any caffiated soda and some teas . I was drinking red bull when I was in my first trimester and found out it was like drinkin poison while pregnant It was harder to quit that then smoking lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->