baba not kicking :S

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Christine1993, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Christine1993

Christine1993 Full-time mummy to Aidan

past few days i havnt felt baba kick and move around as much :( can pick his heartbeat up really well on the doppler though..his kicks and movements have just decreased alot. maybe hes being lazy or he kicks when i dont notice. could anything be up??

2. MissRhead

MissRhead Well-Known Member

He may have just turned to a position where u cant feel him so much, how far gone are you? And dont forget if you get really worried about it call your MW hun :) x

3. Christine1993

Im 26 weeks..tomorrow :) xx

4. Mummy~L

Mummy~L Mummy to 2

LO probably has just moved but may be best to go and get it checked!! xx

5. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

Id go and get checked just to be safe

6. memysonand3

memysonand3 all done & loven my kids

i agree he probably just moved to a position that you couldnt feel him but they are right if you are worried go see your doctor hun

7. xkirstyx

xkirstyx mummy to Jack and Emily

sounds like a lazy day for baby to me hunny drink a glass of cold water and relax and if u still done feel anything i would give ur midwife a call to put ur mind at rest. x

8. Twin.Mommy

Twin.Mommy Well-Known Member

I had the same problem @ 26 weeks and I tried laying down drinking cold water and what not it didn't work for me but my mom told me to drink some pepsi and I did and laid down then all of a sudden my lazy baby was crazy baby. I never drink caffeine so the one time should not of hurt my doc said it was fine :) Ask your doc about a little caffeine maybe if you have this problem in the future????

9. HotChocolate

HotChocolate 2nd Trimester

I've been the same today. I was on the bus on the way to work and something didn't feel right, i was a bit worried but didn't think anything of it for a while. Then i got to work and i started to panic because nothing was happening..
    He has hardly moved all day! But when i have felt him i've been so relieved! Even if it is just a couple of times, atleast you know everything's still alright.. But if it gets worse or you can't stop worrying i'd speak to your midwife. I know i'm going to if he doesn't start kicking as much as he was, i can't be dealing with the stress of worrying! Lol

xxx

10. Christine1993

is drinking pepsi/coke bad for you when your pregnant?! i never knew that and that is ALL i drink. definatly going to stop now though! i knew coffee was a no no but i didnt think coke was. even though i should of done because coke contains caffeine. definatly wont be drinking it now tho!! anyways..thanks for all the posts, i just used the doppler and he flipped round and started kicking at it..he hates the thing!!

11. AtomicPink

AtomicPink Well-Known Member

Christine dont panic too much - when i had alex she was literally given caffine in the neonatal :rofl:

Stop the coke! :rofl:

Anyway - keep an eye on the movement thing. When i had Alex she moved plenty but one day TOTALLY stopped. I didnt have my dopller with me the whole day (left it in work) so I had no way of checking what was going on.

Turns out i was about to give birth the next day - who knows what could have been done to prevent it if I had said to someone earlier that she wasnt moving.

12. Twin.Mommy

Twin.Mommy Well-Known Member

Yeah Caffeine is a no no while pregnant so coffee,any caffiated soda and some teas . I was drinking red bull when I was in my first trimester and found out it was like drinkin poison while pregnant It was harder to quit that then smoking lol.