Baba's slide crib/cradle.

DanniB8910

Reaction score
This is going to sound so daft but I've set up the slide crib for buba .. But what bedding do you use?
Has anyone else got one? Ive got the bottom sheets and some blankets to wrap him up in but is anyone else putting an extra blanket on the mattress?
I also got him a cot mobile but it's the one you attach to the side of the cot so could I attach this to the side of the glide crib?
Baby bed time is so confusing!
Oh and no teddies in the crib either?
I plan on keeping the Moses basket in the livin room and crib in my room
.. That's okay isn't it?

i have a crib beside my bed i have just put on a bottom sheet and then i will be swaddling baby in a blanket at sleep times and if its cool popping another blanket ontop
i have alos placed the cot mobile at the end of the crib as long as its not in babys face or it cant be pulled off its fine
no teddies in the crib is fab its not a great idea incase they fall on bubs face
moses basket in lounge and crib in bedroom is great
you got it all sorted :)

Thanks Hun! :D
Now all I need is a baby to fill it up lol.
Xxxxxxxx

I got a rocking crib beside my bed with bottom sheet, top sheet and also a blanket (will prob end up going 4 the sleeping suits when hes a bit bigger) But then he might not need all that blankets so playing it by ear. I got a moses basket downstairs its got the same as the crib but i dont think he will need the top blanket as ive got a really warm living room. no u cant have anything loose in the crib (teddies, pillows etc) as it could go on top of them and suffocate themsame with u need to really tuck blanckets in so they r not loose. You get these 'groegg's from mothercare and it takes the temp of the room and changes colour to the heat of the room - and in the instructions that tells u what they will need (clothe and layer/blanket wise) in bed to go with the temp of the room. Im with u though bed time is the scaryest thing i think xx

Ohh ive not seen them groeggs before .. I just had these freebie thermos but I've just googled what you said so think I might go buy one tomorrow!

Yeahh bed time seems to be the scary part! I'm so happy to have the slide crib so I can see him through the bars! I have such bad insomnia now and can't imagine how bad it will be once he's here lol.

I'll keep the glow winni the pooh teddy out the way until he's bigger then! How old would you say having a teddy in bed with them is okay?

I have no idea im afraid!! some ppl prob do put in anyway i suppose u might just no urself, the nursery i worked in im sure there was 8month olds that had sooky teddies 4 bed time, but ud be better checking with some one else i dont no 4 sure :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->