Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage last month and I was testing the hcg leaving my body and wondering when I would get my bfn...

So I tested the other day and I got the most squinter of a line, which hardly had any pinkness to it, and if it wasnt for the fact that I was indeed pregnant and testing the hcg leaving, you would of assumed it to be a negative.

Anyways I tested 2 days after that test and noticed the pinkness of the line had picked up. So obviously I've been testing like mad, thinking could I possibly be pregnant again?... I've been to the doctors who reckons I'm pregnant again, I'm not convinced so I'm getting some beta blood tests done to see what's going on. :shrug:

Unfortunately I only have my blackberry phone camera and iPad, so picture quality is absolutely rubbish!...

Anyways let me know what you think... Thank you

The first picture is of the test I've done today...

The second picture, has the test from today (now dried) on the bottom... The test on the top was the test that I took the other day which was very very close to a bfn....

EDIT: 3rd picture is of the same tests, shown on picture 2 but I've used my digital camera and been able to use my OH's computer without him knowIng :haha: x

Attachments

• IMG00253-20120520-1659.jpg
    IMG00253-20120520-1659.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 236
  • 67167b56.jpg
    67167b56.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 248
  • P1060463.jpg
    P1060463.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 380
Hi hun and hugs for your recent loss. I was doing the self same thing testing to bfn, randomly at around 6 dpo that cycle I got a darker line and then it faded again. I really hope that this is a new bfp and that this is your rainbow.

Hi hun and hugs for your recent loss. I was doing the self same thing testing to bfn, randomly at around 6 dpo that cycle I got a darker line and then it faded again. I really hope that this is a new bfp and that this is your rainbow.

I've got a feeling, that it's going to go faint to bfn again, I honestly felt like I was just seeing things, or seeing what I wanted too lol

well the test u dont today looks like a deffo BFP to me!!! surely it wouldnt of gotten tht darker if it was from the mc?? GL hun realy hope this is it (im pretty sure it is!) xxxx

Took a pic of the tests with my digital camera and used OH's computer to upload them... What you think?

Attachments

• P1060463.jpg
    P1060463.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 123
hi, sorry to hear of your loss x

Can you get a closer pic of all the tests together again? just its not very clear to me hun xx

I'm so sorry you lost your baby hun :( I am not sure how it works with hcg leaving your system but those tests are definatley getting darker as opposed to lighter. Fingers crossed for you xxx

They are deffo darker, but I'm not sure what to think. I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed that this is a new pregnancy. Are you having HCG betas? xx

So sorry to hear of your recent loss my love ..hope this is a bfp for u xxxxGL

They are deffo darker, but I'm not sure what to think. I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed that this is a new pregnancy. Are you having HCG betas? xx

I'm going for betas tomorrow... My doctor is totally convinced I'm pregnant again, as I have a few early symptoms (not sure if it's down to old hcg or new lol)... But he said the best way to know is to do some betas and see what the numbers say..

So fingers crossed x

uuu super fixed for you!!! XXXXX

I just hope it's not a blip in my old hcg... But I do feel like my tests when wet and around 5-10minute mark, are too dark.. For especially how long it's been since my d&c... I also feel like I should of had a bfn, especially since the other day was so so so faint..

Hopefully my betas can shed some light on what's going on. X

no doubt about it--- your tests are definitely getting darker. good luck with your betas tomorrow. :flower:

Thank you... Oh I can't wait, to just find out for deffo one way of the other... At the minute i wouldnt be overly upset if i wasnt pregnant, as im still grieving for my loss... But it took us a very long time to conceive last time, so it would be a blessing :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->