babies are mean!

AbbynChloe

Reaction score
My dd, Chloe 2 years and 7 months makes me feel like absolute crap sometimes!

Tonight she screamed at me to get away from her when I collected her from the childminder, then proceeded to tell me I am "stoooopid"

am rather upset right now:cry::cry::cry:

aww hun :( im sure she doesn't mean it. take it with a pinch of salt little ones go through stages of saying horrible things. the other day my 5 year old cousin said to me "sinead guess what you are fat & ugly" nice eh??

:hugs:

I was awful to my mum growing up - I never allowed her to tuck me in at night, it always had to be my dad that did it.

How times change - my mum and I are very close now, and if I go an hour without getting annoyed by my dad, I consider it good going.

Thank you ladies,

It's just hard, it's mostly me and Chloe, and she makes me feel awful, I don't work because I want to, I have to, and then ome home to her screaming at me to go away, it takes everything I have to not burst into tears infront of the childminder/babysitter.

I love her but it just hurts, and i know it's not intentional. She gets so excited to see her dad (when he an be bothered to see her)

anyhows, I am blessed with an awesome daughter!! rant over

*** she did have great pleasure poking my boobies calling me "fat mummy!"

Hugs :hugs:

kids pick these things up from other kids. They don't mean it and are so fickle with it. Five minutes later she will turn around, give you a big hug and smiles. I know that doesn't help at the time though but deep breaths and just think that the connection and unconditional love she has for you far outweighs everything she is saying to try and test you.

You're a fab mummy!

xxxxxxxx

Consider her outburst a sign of what a fab mummy you are... You must have picked a good childminder for her if she's happy and content there!! :hugs:

My dd, Chloe 2 years and 7 months makes me feel like absolute crap sometimes!

Tonight she screamed at me to get away from her when I collected her from the childminder, then proceeded to tell me I am "stoooopid"

am rather upset right now:cry::cry::cry:

LOL, sorry to laugh. This just reminds me of when I was younger I used to do this a lot to my mum, I remember I was 4 and I said to my mum "I love my daddy more than I love you".

Then when I got a bit older, I think it was last year, 17 or when I was 16 I said to my dad that I preferred mum over him any day. Haha, and I have got all that to come now.

She's just expressing her feelings, which she will soon change her mind and she is only little. I am sure I have hurt both my parents feelings in the past, definitely my mums I remember her crying and then I felt bad lol.

Don't worry about it, she's only 2 years old, you should just laugh at it because she will soon grow up and realize that you are more than anything to her and she will appreciate you for bringing her up on her own.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->