Babies,babies everywhere, but not one for me!!

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
Two people i know have had their babies this week, i'm feeling so down right now. Both of them have had little girls, one named Pheobe and another named Hayley, they're so lucky ^^.

:nope:

:hugs:
it's so hard when everyone seems to be having babies! I totally know what you mean (N)
xx

I have two older sisters who were pregnant at the same time, ones just had her little one and the others due in feb - so I know how you feel :winkwink:

My SIL is due in January and several of my friends have had babies in the last year. Definitely know how you feel, it's so frustrating.

Big hug. I understand how hard it is.

I really feel your frustration! Babies everywhere, hopefully one day soon ish it will be us. x

It is frustrating I know. I was the same before I had my son. One day it will be all of you but I know right now that does not offer much comfort. And its weird to say as much as I love my son, I feel just as broody for another one.

My body clock really is pestering me this month, i hate hormones sometimes.

I know just how you feel; in the three years we've been trying I've counted 8 babies born to people in my office and one to my step brother.
I miscarried last month and now my step brother has announced their expecting no.2.
I was fine with my situation until this, now I feel like he stole my ticket in the lottery!
SOOO frustrating!

I know how you feel, everyone around me has babies and bumps.. its so depressing...

Just do something to take your mind off it, I have found my broodiness has had to take a back seat since now I'm planning my wedding :blush: I just don't have the time !

I know how you feel, everyone around me has babies and bumps.. its so depressing...

Just do something to take your mind off it, I have found my broodiness has had to take a back seat since now I'm planning my wedding :blush: I just don't have the time !

:thumbup: Yeah for wedding planning. That is so all consuming I can see how it'd be hard to be broody.

Awww :hugs: Yea 2 of my friends are preggers and another just gave birth :( Its poop but then i just cant decide what i want right now :confused:

:hugs::hugs: it is hard, especially as there is just soooo many pregnant women/new babies about (we're in the mid of a baby boom in england) but i agree with finding something to occupy yourself honey, and of course you have us wtt girls to listen :D xxx

I now have 3 colleagues who's wives are pregnant, due in May, June and July :( So now I have to put up with baby talk everyday in the office and will have to actually see them at our xmas party next month. Not sure how I'm gonna cope with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->