Babies can be so inconvenient!

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2373627.ece

The pair may opt for an induced birth so they can choose a convenient date

Slighty wrong or would you if you could?

my mum was induced with my sister cos my dad was going away on business. i think she was overdue tho, but only by a few days!! just meant my dad could be at the birth. he then went away and left her with a 5 year old and a newborn!!

wrong wrong wrong.

babies shouldn't be forced to come out just forthe sake of inconvieniance (SP?) of course medical issues/being over due etc etc then do whatever whenever to insure mum and babys safty. but just to fit in with a time table?! No_Of course dr's wouldn't refuse such a high profile couple, i think they are super selfish.

if they were trying for a baby then they should have planned better, if they were being silly then it's their own fault. *shrug* i don't like them. think she's annoying and is a nobody, only a 'somebody' cause of him and just lives off his name. she neverever would have been a 'celeb' without him. she has a face like a dinosaur too. her whole highstreets have fab bargains too is bollocks, she walks around in mr. l's red soled wonders while preaching about how down to earth she is and how the highstreet is so great? FUCK OFF. seriously.she annoys me... not that you can telli'm sure :p

this whole 'too posh to push' shit aswell annoys me, the kid got there the same way as everybody elses, you areno different/better. again medical reasons byall means do whatever whenever. *Steps off soapbox*
xXx

Oh, I like Coleen, I just can't stand Wayne! :rofl:

So what if he misses a game of football..Big deal! There will be plenty more of those in his career, but he will never get to experience the birth of his first child again. A baby should be allowed to come when (s)he wants, and I don't think that induction should be planned like that unless there is a valid reason eg overdue or a threat to either Mum or baby's health! xx

This isn't a news story. People with overdue babies get to pick what day they want induced all the time. I picked with Niamh as I didn't want to have her on Christmas Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->