Babies Due In October 2018!

Buttons_01

Reaction score
Hello All! I haven’t seen a thread for babies Due In October yet so I thought I would make one. I have never started a thread like this before but will do my best to keep on top of everything:thumbup:

Welcome To Babies Due In October!��

Let Me Know What Date You’re Due & I Will Add You!✨

1st - CertifiedOreo
2nd -
3rd -
4th - Buttons_01, Blah11
5th -
6th -
7th - RedRose19
8th -
9th -
10th -
11th -
12th -
13th -
14th -
15th -
16th -
17th -
18th -
19th -
20th -
21st -
22nd-
23rd -
24th -
25th -
26th -
27th -
28th -
29th -
30th -
31st -

Abit about me - I have a 3 year old little boy and I took a test yesterday at 10dpo and got a definite positive result! This will be baby number 2, I’ve found out super early as my period isn’t due until Thursday! (Couldn’t Help Myself, needed to pee on a stick) my due date works out to be October 4th but that could change as I developed OC (Obstetric Cholestasis?) With My Son so he was born at 38+1.

Before this pregnancy I went through 2 miscarriages and a chemical so I’m very nervous about setting this thread up so early but fingers crossed I will get to meet my rainbow baby in 9 months time!

Congrats buttons! I took a test at 10dpo this past friday and it immediately showed two lines! According to my LMP my due date is October 1st. We have two girls ages 5 and a half and two and a half! I am hoping for a boy this time around!

Hello I'm cautiously stepping in here to say hi I'm due my 3rd babba in oct! I think I should be about the 7th!

Hoya, sorry I haven’t been on, I’m not really feeling the best right now. So I took a test at 10dpo and got quite a good line but then took another one today 13dpo, expecting the line to be darker and it’s not. It about the same. I’m so scared of going through another miscarriage or chemical.

Please feel free to keep chatting on here and I’m sure I will be back on to add people soon. Xx

Attachments

• 110F08C8-13ED-4446-B4E5-D57BB7E1D6EC.jpg
    110F08C8-13ED-4446-B4E5-D57BB7E1D6EC.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 12
I’m due on the 4th xx

How is everyone today? I’ve been out and bought some folic acid, I’ve also had a bit of a sore stomach, almost feels bloated and crampy but up near my ribs?! Not sure what that’s all bout but other than that, all good here x

Good call. I started folic acid in November know I wanted to do the meds in Jan. My boobs are killing me and on off cramps. But otherwise grand here and hungry more than usual too

Hi, I think I might be going through a chemical, I took a cheapy today (AF due) and got a faint line. My boobs are still sore when I press on them and I’ve been crampy which I’m not usually before AF (I normally cramp when she’s in full flow) .. no idea what’s going on so just going to see what the weekend brings x

Attachments

• E979AA16-DE59-4310-A3B1-825FB27E7067.jpg
    E979AA16-DE59-4310-A3B1-825FB27E7067.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 12
Buttons my cheapies have super faint lines too so don’t worry about that! I’m sure it’s fine xx

All good here too....no symptoms as of yet but I read most women normally get symptoms around 5-6 weeks and i'll be 5 weeks on Monday...so we'll see. I'm expecting to feel a lose of appetite, heightened sense of smell, extreme tiredness just like my previous pregnancies. I remember my boobs only feeling sore with my youngest though so not sure about that one. Hated it though lol.

I never had sore boobs with my previous 3 or morning sickness, I just had the extreme exhaustion so looking forward to that.. haha

HI ladies, AF was due Yesterday and she hasn’t shown her face yet so that’s a good sign I hope. If she doesn’t show by tomorrow then I may get another test but I don’t want to be spending close to £15 on a clearblue for it to say not pregnant but then I don’t want to be obsessing over lines because it’s driving but me crazy! Xx

Morning everyone! How are we all? I am alright but had some sickness yesterday after a McDonald’s. I think the shake just sat in my stomach badly as feel fine today. Finally got darker lines on my IC and done my last digi and got 2-3 so feeling super happy!

Attachments

• DA948546-3E6F-49C3-A37D-798445477E54.jpg
    DA948546-3E6F-49C3-A37D-798445477E54.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
I'm gonna try another digi tomorrow and see if it's gone to 2-3. Trying not to worry and focus on it but it's hard. Af should of been due today and I'm so crampy it makes me nervous!

Hi ladies, can I join?

I'm due October 2. This is our 3rd pregnancy, just hoping 3rd times a charm and we get our rainbow!

I've felt queasy and tired and the sore boobs came on later but good otherwise. Been doing accupuncture too which has helped.

Buttons - can you get a blood test maybe? The number might re-assure you more than a test might.

Would you ladies be ok if I made a new October group, I feel it's not fair on buttons to update after her cp? Let me know what you think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->