• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Babies everywhere!

Padan1111

Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today.

I've got a 2yo daughter and when she was born I made friends with some local first time mums through baby groups. One of the mummies is pregnant with number 2, due in Autumn this year and I was happy for her, but sad for myself because we are waiting til jan '16 to TTC. I had hoped our number 2s would be baby buddies too!

Now another of my mummy friends is pregnant, due spring '16.

We are waiting for good reasons. I don't want to take DD out of nursery while I'm on mat leave and so we are waiting until we can afford it (get free hours at 3yo). But I just wish I wasn't being so sensible!!

As you said you are waiting for good reasons try and not compare yourself to others that is what has helped me. I want to do what is right for us and not because everyone else is doing it although it is hard to wait at times

I can really relate to this! It seems like everywhere I look I see tiny babies. More than half of the people OH and I know are currently pregnant or have newborns. I'm happy for everyone and I love DS to bits but I can't help feeling a pang of longing (or jealousy?) whenever I see a little baby or a pregnancy bump.

We're waiting at least until Dec '15 or Jan '16 to start TTC #2 as well. My doctors told me to wait at least a year and half between pregnancies and we're also trying to get more financially stable before adding to our family. Waiting is so hard. Ugh. January '16 will be here before we know it though! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"