Babies heart beat~

hairftsher

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I was just wondering what your babies heart beat was at 10 weeks (10.5 weeks for me), if you were lucky enough to get to know!
Mine was 179 - I was worried that was high, but my doctor assured me it was A-OK! :)
I heard stories about a fast heart being a girl (which I would love, but let's be real, I'll be equally as happy with a boy).

Also, I was wondering if any of you have had a child before & the old wives tale about heartbeat and gender was accurate for you!

Thanks for sharing.

Sher

My daughter had a "boys" heartbeat pretty much all the way through the end....120s+130s....my OB would joke with me that she was a boy that week.

I don't think there is anything to that....just like every other "indicator" there is a 50% chance.

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat - sounds just perfect :happydance:

For me this old wives heart beat tale was true!! My first (a girl) had a very high hb over 170bpm, my second (a boy) always around 140bpm - never over 150!
This time at 10 weeks this bub has hb of 175 - but I actually feel it may be a boy!!! 30 weeks till I find out if its true or not!! x

So far at 6 weeks 3 days babies heatbeat was 114 beats per minute and at 8 weeks 3 days it was 170 beats per minute, the tech said it was a strong heartbeat :) I've always wanted a little girl but will be thrilled with either as long as baby is healthy 🙏

For me this old wives heart beat tale was true!! My first (a girl) had a very high hb over 170bpm, my second (a boy) always around 140bpm - never over 150!
This time at 10 weeks this bub has hb of 175 - but I actually feel it may be a boy!!! 30 weeks till I find out if its true or not!! x

Oh my gosh, you're waiting? I admire your patience~!!!

My daughter had a "boys" heartbeat pretty much all the way through the end....120s+130s....my OB would joke with me that she was a boy that week.

I don't think there is anything to that....just like every other "indicator" there is a 50% chance.

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat - sounds just perfect :happydance:

I know :) I don't take it too seriously - it's just fun either way, especially to hear about how other people's babies heartbeats & gender turned out. Thanks for sharing!

Yess!! I absolutely love the surprise!! We are stopping at 3 babies and we already have one of each so I don't mind at all!!!
I had a surprise with number 1 but number 2 we found out really late as we where scanned every 2 weeks (but didn't tell anyone we had), but honestly the surprise is so much better!!
Are u finding out?

Yess!! I absolutely love the surprise!! We are stopping at 3 babies and we already have one of each so I don't mind at all!!!
I had a surprise with number 1 but number 2 we found out really late as we where scanned every 2 weeks (but didn't tell anyone we had), but honestly the surprise is so much better!!
Are u finding out?

EEEP!!!!
Well. I want to know just because I can't help but buy things. I want to spend, spend, spend, on the baby & I love looking at the clothes & stuff. Hahaha. I love the idea of a surprise. We're going to find out, but I'm considering having the doctor write it down & not tell us - unless we crack & REALLY want to know (in which case an ultrasound won't show anything because the baby will be too big).
I also considered letting hubby find out, & telling me for Christmas.

Are u finding out?

EEEP!!!!
Well. I want to know just because I can't help but buy things. I want to spend, spend, spend, on the baby & I love looking at the clothes & stuff. Hahaha. I love the idea of a surprise. We're going to find out, but I'm considering having the doctor write it down & not tell us - unless we crack & REALLY want to know (in which case an ultrasound won't show anything because the baby will be too big).

I like that idea, telling you for christmas! I would go crazy if hubby knew and I didn't though, I would drive him mad!! Luckily my hubby doesn't mind staying 'team yellow'!
We found out at 32 weeks with my second - they had no probs finding out later, they confirmed it 2 weeks later to as I hated the thought of buying boy stuff and them being wrong!!

That heartbeat sounds just fine! It sounds great!

None of the old wives' tales were true for my son. They all would have pointed to a girl. His HR was around 180 the whole time.

Are u finding out?

EEEP!!!!

I like that idea, telling you for christmas! I would go crazy if hubby knew and I didn't though, I would drive him mad!! Luckily my hubby doesn't mind staying 'team yellow'!
We found out at 32 weeks with my second - they had no probs finding out later, they confirmed it 2 weeks later to as I hated the thought of buying boy stuff and them being wrong!!

Lol! DH was like, "if I know and you don't know, you'll get so mad if I don't tell you!"... he's right, I'll be vicious. I would be no good at the waiting game. Especially because I just can't resist going and looking at the baby items at the mall.

My sons heart beat was around 150 ish. This time the heartbeat is 180ish. Who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->