babies holding own bottles

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
i wrap Tabs' arms and body up a bit in a terry towelling so when i give gripe water and more importantly her meds she cant bat them all over the place!
Now im wondering if this is restricting this development?

I have a lil tommee tippee trainer cup/bottle thingy with a soft chewy spout and was just wondering also would this give her more wind as i am using Dr browns bottles?
When did all your LO's start holding their own bottles?

Jack started to try when he was 2-3 months, not he only pushes it away when I hold it, no signs yet lol!

Seth tries but he can't quite manage it yet... he holds on to my hands when Im giving him his bottle, I guess its too heavy for him?

Imsure she'll get there eventually hun :hugs:

xxx

Seth tries but he can't quite manage it yet... he holds on to my hands when Im giving him his bottle, I guess its too heavy for him?

Imsure she'll get there eventually hun :hugs:

xxx

Ruby does exactly the same she holds onto my thumb and finger. Looks so cute lol xx

I got max the nuby sippy cup as a trainer ..her loves it as it has great rubber handles he holds on too but cant figure out he has to hold the bottle tilted to drink lol

Caitlin drinks her own juice form beaker but not her milk - tried once at lunchtime & she drank it then bext day it went all over her :dohh:

ah as for the wind issue i dont think it will i used all the expensive bottles then went on to asda bottles & found got less wind on them

Tom tries, but he isnt strong enough. He will hold on though. he just thinks the trainer cup is a good chew.

Dr Browns do a trainer cup too - I have it for Jack it's great :
https://www.breastpumps.co.uk/acatalog/Dr_Brown_s_Trainer_Cups.html
Good site too - I ordered on Fri morning & my things were here by rec delivery Mon morning :happydance:

Jayce tries but realy only ends up pushing it out of my hands. Sometimes he gets it but it only lasts 30 seconds tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->