Babies Nickname?

Dionne

Reaction score
What nickname do you have for your LO?

we have always called Dior "Dorey"
its stuck since her birth, mum was watching Nemo the day before Dior was born she was over excited when Dior was born and she got tongue tied and said "dorey" when someone asked what we had called her
its cute though and she only answers to "Dorey"

But Harleys is Chunk its all we call him, but i feel bad its not a nice nickname poor thing will have a conscious(sp)

and Dior now calls him "Chunks"

whats your LO's? and why? :D

Stanley is my Chunky, Funky, Hunky Monkey! I just pick any two words :lol:

We call Frankie piglet. She is small and pink and makes little grunting noises. It is more appropriate now she has gained so much weight. Jonny has loads of names we call him but Iused to always call him Bucky, don't know why.

Seren is either squigglybean (what we used to call her when I was pregnant), sprout or babby. OH calls her Ren, my sis calls her Dippy (serendipity) and her nan calls her chicken. At mother andbaby group she was known as twinkle as her name meant star and that still gets used occasionally.

Aww twinkle is a cute nickname. i never looked into meaning with my 2 names. wish i did its lovely when the name has a nice meaning :)

We have millions of nicknames for Noah, mainly revolving around the word monkey. Although also around the word s*it! :oops: Cause y god does he doo some huge amount of bad smelling stuff, his nappy doesnt contain it all half the time and it goes everywhere, so he becomes sh*t head or stinky bum etc

Well Paul has always called Ky "Monkey Boy" and it became quite appropriate when he started walking. According to my Dad he looks like Clyde from Every Which Way But Loose when he runs or walks.
I call him Munchkin, which was actually my nickname as a child.

Ella is princess. God she's going to be a diva :lol:

My little sister Em used to be Piggy when she was a baby, everyone called her it :oops:

My dad nicknamed jamie.... jamie jingleberry ! dunno why hes just daft like that ! so we call him jingles for short ! :lol:

aww all these names are so cute!

i call Coby sweetpea, not really a nickname i guess lol

xx

Adele's is jellybum :lol: when she started walking she had nothing on and her lil bum wrogg;ed like a little jelly so it stuck :lol:

Colby we havent really got a nick name except electric heed :lol: well you all know why that is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gabriel is pooh bear and Alisha is moo (shortened from monkey moo as shes alittle monkey) or princess

Princess on a good day :D Monster any other time. :oops: :-

We sing "What's that coming over the hill is it a monster, or is it Rebecca?"
Bad I know but she claps! :D

When I was pg she was known as Becky Bump :D

Do some of you really call your children Shithead? :shock:

I'm trying my best not to swear AROUND my 5 month old baby let alone directly to/at him.

I'm a bit surprised TBH.

i call chloe peek(dunno why!!) and callum is monster :oops:

Reece is Biddy, Bids or Biddy Big Bum. When he was a tiny newborn we used to say he was itty bitty then that went to iddy biddy and now Biddy is his name to everyone. I really should call him Reece more often :? :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->