Babies R Us Code?

I

imace

This may be veryyy cheeky, but here's the story...

I have £122.24 on my paypal account.

I am buying a cotbed and I finally found one on a site that accepts paypal, and it's half price might I add!

With the delivery cost added, the total comes to £124.94!

£2.70 short! ARGHHH :dohh:

I haven't registered my bank account with paypal yet and it takes up to a week to do (longer with Christmas), so I can't add the difference.

Does anyone have a code I can use for free delivery? Or know where I can find one? I would be forever in your debt! :blush:

they generally dont do them - other than if you pick a magazine up in store with a voucher in or join the baby club and get posted some - sorry hun x

have u asked in the shopping part of this website? with money saving tips etc? usually get LOADS free codes for money off or free delivery there xxxxx

i am sure if you spend over £100 they deliver free????

I don't think I will be able to buy it. But never mind. Thankyou ladies for your help.

I think with Paypal that even if your bank account isn't confirmed that you can do a money transfer/electronic check through paypal. It's not instant and will take several days to be authorized. It's been awhile since I've had to add a bank acct to paypal but worth checking into.

Yea, it takes 7 days minimum to transfer the £2.70 from my bank account to my paypal account.
But the offer ends before then, and my LO is due on the 13th so she would have nowhere to sleep hehe.

Never mind.

If you have a friend or family member that has a paypal account- you can transfer paypal to paypal pretty much instantly!

so ur best bet is to ask someone close to you who has a paypal to send you the £2.70 as a 'gift' so you dont get charged for the transfer!

hope this helps hun! x

Try looking on myvouchercodes.co.uk and hotukdeals.com they might have something

couldnt you use your paypal to pay the majority on babies r us website and then just add your credit card/bank card info on the website for the remaining total? Does that make sense?

Ohh no :( there was a offer on about two days ago, free delivery on any item over £50
Shame you just missed it! Fingers crossed you work out a way to get it! X

£150 for free delivery thats rediculouss! i just had a look on babiesrus website and on the delivery page it says this

"To qualify for free delivery the value of the items ordered must be £50 or more excluding any delivery charge."

If not do you have a friend or family member that who could order it you and in the mean time you transfer the money from your paypal to your bank account which is free so you could give them the money when its gone in? xx

or look on ebay for great deals on cots. A good seller i know of that does cots is bestbuys4baby Good Luck with the cot hun

Thats very true, i was looking at a gowjus cot bed on ebay that was natural pine that also came with a free matress for a bargain £79.99 and delivery was free :thumbup: xxx

Aww i got all excited there i had a £5 off voucher for babies r us but when i got it out it can only be redeemed in store!! grrrr!!! sorry hunny!!

£150 for free delivery thats rediculouss! i just had a look on babiesrus website and on the delivery page it says this

"To qualify for free delivery the value of the items ordered must be £50 or more excluding any delivery charge."

If not do you have a friend or family member that who could order it you and in the mean time you transfer the money from your paypal to your bank account which is free so you could give them the money when its gone in? xx

When I just went on there I could only find the place where it says that you have to spend 150 to get free delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->