Babies R Us Code?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by imace, Dec 23, 2009.

1. imace

imace Guest

This may be veryyy cheeky, but here's the story...

I have £122.24 on my paypal account.

I am buying a cotbed and I finally found one on a site that accepts paypal, and it's half price might I add!

With the delivery cost added, the total comes to £124.94!

£2.70 short! ARGHHH :dohh:

I haven't registered my bank account with paypal yet and it takes up to a week to do (longer with Christmas), so I can't add the difference.

Does anyone have a code I can use for free delivery? Or know where I can find one? I would be forever in your debt! :blush:

2. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

they generally dont do them - other than if you pick a magazine up in store with a voucher in or join the baby club and get posted some - sorry hun x

3. 21Rach

21Rach Mum & TTC

have u asked in the shopping part of this website? with money saving tips etc? usually get LOADS free codes for money off or free delivery there xxxxx

4. imace

imace Guest

I did, but the coupons they send can't be redeemed online :(

5. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

i am sure if you spend over £100 they deliver free????

6. imace

imace Guest

Nope :( £150

7. imace

imace Guest

I don't think I will be able to buy it. But never mind. Thankyou ladies for your help.

8. hivechild

hivechild Mummy to Ronan

I think with Paypal that even if your bank account isn't confirmed that you can do a money transfer/electronic check through paypal. It's not instant and will take several days to be authorized. It's been awhile since I've had to add a bank acct to paypal but worth checking into.

9. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

Find something to sell quick, lol

10. imace

imace Guest

Yea, it takes 7 days minimum to transfer the £2.70 from my bank account to my paypal account.
    But the offer ends before then, and my LO is due on the 13th so she would have nowhere to sleep hehe.

Never mind.

11. twiggy56

twiggy56 Mummy expecting #2

If you have a friend or family member that has a paypal account- you can transfer paypal to paypal pretty much instantly!

so ur best bet is to ask someone close to you who has a paypal to send you the £2.70 as a 'gift' so you dont get charged for the transfer!

hope this helps hun! x

12. billybump

billybump mummy to my little man

Try looking on myvouchercodes.co.uk and hotukdeals.com they might have something

13. imace

imace Guest

Yep, I tried those sites. But thankyou for the suggestion :)

14. BBonBoard

BBonBoard Proud Mommy of 2 girls

couldnt you use your paypal to pay the majority on babies r us website and then just add your credit card/bank card info on the website for the remaining total? Does that make sense?

15. sophieee18

sophieee18 Well-Known Member

Ohh no :( there was a offer on about two days ago, free delivery on any item over £50
    Shame you just missed it! Fingers crossed you work out a way to get it! X

16. baybee123

baybee123 Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

£150 for free delivery thats rediculouss! i just had a look on babiesrus website and on the delivery page it says this

"To qualify for free delivery the value of the items ordered must be £50 or more excluding any delivery charge."

If not do you have a friend or family member that who could order it you and in the mean time you transfer the money from your paypal to your bank account which is free so you could give them the money when its gone in? xx

17. DueMarch2nd

DueMarch2nd mummy to a little lamb

or look on ebay for great deals on cots. A good seller i know of that does cots is bestbuys4baby Good Luck with the cot hun

18. baybee123

baybee123 Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

Thats very true, i was looking at a gowjus cot bed on ebay that was natural pine that also came with a free matress for a bargain £79.99 and delivery was free :thumbup: xxx

19. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

Aww i got all excited there i had a £5 off voucher for babies r us but when i got it out it can only be redeemed in store!! grrrr!!! sorry hunny!!

20. eblondie

eblondie Well-Known Member

When I just went on there I could only find the place where it says that you have to spend 150 to get free delivery.