Babies tummys!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Do they always - suppose to look a bit funny ... erm bloated, swollen sort of! Not sure how to word this at all! :wacko:

.... ok hopefully you see where I mean by this pic attached :blush:

Attachments

• cbath1.JPG
    cbath1.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 37
I don't have an answer but just wanted to say how cute she is!

That looks fine to me! My kiddo had a belly like that too- in fact at 2 1/2 she still has a little bit of a pot belly. I think it's cute! But if you're too worried, just ask her doc at the next appointment. :hugs:

My friends babies tummy looked like that when I gave him a bath. Perfectly normal :D

thomas tummy looked like that aynjels dont seem that big though maybe she needs to poo do u think?

Yep, Bethanie's used to be more like that when she was younger.. hers is still a bit paunchy though. :p

yes it is normal abbie has a bit of a belly at the moment, it sticks out, only when she is naked...

Izzie still has a pot belly lol, and it always lookes like that in little ones i think. I know Kabe is only 4 weeks and he looks like that an awful lot as he was naked quite a lot lol. It disappears naturally, i wouldnt worry hun.

what a cute picture :baby:

yes, Juleika's belly looks like this as well, funny isn't it :hi:

Oliver's tum is swollen too hun so hopefully its ok! x

Noah's belly goes like that too! Sometimes it looks square to me......freaks me out, I'm always shouting my OH to look at it!

She's a proper little cutie BTW!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"